The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best comment ever from that Texans link:

This year our QB will either be a guy Belichick didn't want or a guy the Browns didn't want.

Every second JJ Watt spends on this team is a waste of everyone's time.

Forcing JJ Watt to play with the rest of the Texans roster is like taking a filet mignon, soaking it in Bud Light Lime, microwaving it for an hour, and then feeding it to pigeons.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He should feel confident. That's part of being good. At the same time nobody else is going to buy into it. I don't feel like this is much of a story.
The media does this clickbaity bullshit with someone every season now. He's a QB, the position that leads the offense. He has to express that confidence. They put him on the spot knowing what he has to say then bombards the sports news with their stupid soundbite. He can't just be like "yeah I'm not very good but maybe this year will be better". Its just dumb. Next year it will be Cutler or someone.

Sterling

El Presidente
The media does this clickbaity bullshit with someone every season now. He's a QB, the position that leads the offense. He has to express that confidence. They put him on the spot knowing what he has to say then bombards the sports news with their stupid soundbite. He can't just be like "yeah I'm not very good but maybe this year will be better". Its just dumb. Next year it will be Cutler or someone.
That's all true. I'm just saying of all the things to shit on RG3 for this shouldn't be one of them.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
RG3 isn't even as good as one of Rivers million kids.
rrr_img_106707.jpg

This is what makes a future football dynasty.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
?I don?t feel like I have to come out here and show anybody anything or why I?m better than this guy or better than that guy"

That part is what makes people roll their eyes; not so much the best QB. If he really thinks that is true then he is delusional. But I guess this is what happens when you name him the starter in the offseason and there is no QB competition. He just thinks he can show up and that's it.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
RGIII will get put on injured reserve by week 5, then he can move on to his real future of opening a christian football camp with his dad in Texas.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There is a line between confidence and delusion. Saying you're the best QB in the league is something absolutely no one on the team, organization, coaching staff, media or fan base will believe. It is absurd. It does nothing to pump up the team thinking that their QB has this high confidence level. They think he's fucking nutty.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Bradford getting off lucky not facing the Kraken in the initial Dal v Phi encounter. Dat offensive line is... offensive. Except Peters. But he's getting up there.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate some of the shit Chip does, but he has an ability to make players look really fucking good. If Bradford stays healthy, he will be a QB teams are dreading to play against. We have 2 solid young WR's and a lethal backfield of pass catching RB's. He's going to put up numbers, he has the arm to make all the throws.