The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm flying today. How did the Lords second favorite (after Rivers ) Tebow do?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
TEBOW TIME GUYZ~!!!~~!!~~!~~!!!!!!
Please god no.

bFFJysJ.gif

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Again, no one is arguing that preseason should be axed, they just argue it should be condensed down to two games (even if the duration of "Training Camp" stays unchanged)..
They should have joint practices replace a couple pre-season games.. instead of traveling for a meaningless game, travel for a few days of practice. I read that joint practices are much more important because you can practice certain situations. like have your team run plays in just 3rd-and-10s or 4th-and-1s etc etc(whatever you need to work on) instead of preseason games that you can not control. Less time wasted running out the clock with RBs who wont even make a practice squad in the CFL.

Also would mean more fights for hardknocks and espn to cover

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Tebow was his usual self. Slow to read the field, average at best accuracy and no chance to make the 53 for any team. Will be good to see him where he belongs in Sept...in the broadcast booth. Might as well get some time in with the guys until then though. Sausages don't eat themselves after all.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should have joint practices replace a couple pre-season games.. instead of traveling for a meaningless game, travel for a few days of practice. I read that joint practices are much more important because you can practice certain situations. like have your team run plays in just 3rd-and-10s or 4th-and-1s etc etc(whatever you need to work on) instead of preseason games that you can not control. Less time wasted running out the clock with RBs who wont even make a practice squad in the CFL.

Also would mean more fights for hardknocks and espn to cover
This is something that's been done as parts of training camps between teams already. The bottom line, no matter what you think of preseason, its not going anywhere because its more TV saturation events for the NFL and the front office won't drop that shit without a fight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think I'll challenge the entire forum to an avatar bet that the bucs win the superbowl since there are no consequences for welching on a bet. Loser has to wear a my little pony avatar until the next season starts.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Think I'll challenge the entire forum to an avatar bet that the bucs win the superbowl since there are no consequences for welching on a bet. Loser has to wear a my little pony avatar until the next season starts.
Yeah, I really haven't gotten into this conversation, but Araysar welching on this bet was complete horseshit. He would have been the first one bitching if jooka welched on their bet the previous year. And this was over something a piddling as a god damn avatar.

For fucks sake.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Teebow has improved but his ability to read third string vanilla defense is still slow and his accuracy is still below average. He still has issues throwing to his right and while his throw motion speed has improved a good bit he is still mostly a runner if his first option isn't available.

I wouldn't count him out of a roster spot though. Depending no how things pan out he could be in there as a back up and used to throw a curve ball at defenses as a very viable wishbone or option play 4 or 5 times a game.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He will make the team. Chip has a weird fetish for no talent, good looking, white guys. How else can we explain cooper and Barkley? Cooper being the biggest mystery. He went KKK on camera and they still kept him.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He will make the team. Chip has a weird fetish for no talent, good looking, white guys. How else can we explain cooper and Barkley? Cooper being the biggest mystery. He went KKK on camera and they still kept him.
Well you watch way more Eagles than me, but he seemed like he was the only/best receiving option on the team by the time he went full redneck on YouTube. They really couldn't cut him basically.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's awful. The guy can't get separation. He should have been cut on the spot. Better players have been cut for less.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Ray Lewis was involved in a double homicide and the Ravens kept him. Pretty sure yelling racial slurs when you're drunk isn't going to sink your NFL career bro.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ray Lewis was involved in a double homicide and the Ravens kept him. Pretty sure yelling racial slurs when you're drunk isn't going to sink your NFL career bro.
Ray was found not guilty and he was the best LB in football. not even comparable. I don't care what cooper did but it did nothing for the locker room. Kerry Williams tried to beat his ass over it. He wasn't worth keeping under those circumstances. I just think it's silly he's on the team when chip shipped off top notch talent. It doesn't make a lot of sense that's he's keeping a bunch of sub par football players around that happen to be good looking white guys. it's fucking odd for a lot of fans. Cooper, Barkley, Sanchez, tebow. These are Guys that would have a hard time making a lot of rosters but they are all on ours.