The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
They need a bundle of picks to jump up the spots, and dont want to be RG3ed out of their own.
Makes no sense, they traded for a guy with a much bigger contract and gave away more valuable picks (including a 2nd) than they are getting back. The sentiment is Eagles came the realization that they couldn't get Mariotta.

Cybsled

Patriots stopped @ 35m guaranteed, Revis wanted 40 and got 39.

BB is balls deep committed to his philosophy
Well, they also have a shitload of other players to resign/be concerned about. If they don't get Browner, though, they will need a quality corner stat.

Well, they also have a shitload of other players to resign/be concerned about. If they don't get Browner, though, they will need a quality corner stat.
on the radio bert breer (nfl insider media man) made a good point how Browner is really needed in tandem with a top corner. without a top corner opposite him, browner doesnt fit into the zone BB ran until he got revis

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Who'da thunk it?

Sal Paolantonio of ESPN said on 97.5 The Fanatic that a Foles relative described Foles as ecstatic to no longer be an Eagle.

"I just talked to a member of Nick Foles's family. He is absolutely pumped, overjoyed he's out of Philly," Paolantonio said.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird how people are over looking the stud we have in Matthews. He's a sleeper WR this year.

johns roast pork is where you go to get a cheese steak in philly. They are incredible.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the patriots DID make an extremely good offer-35 mil guaranteed- to keep him around, so it wasn't like they were lowballing him, they offered what was comparable to top 2-3 CB's in the league got.

butler in the latter half of the season- especially 2nd half of the SB showed he can play the position fairly well, will the patriots be able to maintain close to the high level play of the secondary next year? who freaking knows, we'll find out next year. if they CAN, then they're- once again- the team to beat in the AFC, if not, then..they are still the team to beat in the AFC, just not quite as "tough".

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think Kelly has any idea WTF he's doing at this point
Who knows. Sounds like skins are done with RG3. I could see Chip going after him somehow. I don't expect Bradford to play here. Not sure what's going on or how that works. Maybe Eagles eat part of his salary to make him more tradeable to another them for a pick? All I know is we got more fragile in the QB and RB position overnight

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
the patriots DID make an extremely good offer-35 mil guaranteed- to keep him around, so it wasn't like they were lowballing him, they offered what was comparable to top 2-3 CB's in the league got.

butler in the latter half of the season- especially 2nd half of the SB showed he can play the position fairly well, will the patriots be able to maintain close to the high level play of the secondary next year? who freaking knows, we'll find out next year. if they CAN, then they're- once again- the team to beat in the AFC, if not, then..they are still the team to beat in the AFC, just not quite as "tough".
Slow your roll. The draft hasn't even happened yet.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Who knows. Sounds like skins are done with RG3. I could see Chip going after him somehow. I don't expect Bradford to play here. Not sure what's going on or how that works. Maybe Eagles eat part of his salary to make him more tradeable to another them for a pick? All I know is we got more fragile in the QB and RB position overnight
If there is a master plan, I am not seeing it. Sam goddamn Bradford. Jesus Christ. I am in utter disbelief. If there isn't some kind of draft day miracle in the works, Philly might flat out revolt. I have never been a big Foles fan, but I would take him over Bradford any day without even thinking twice about it. If there is actually a plan for Bradford to play and be the QB of the future, holy shit. Chip going to lose his mastermind designation faster than Eric "Mangenius" Mangini.