The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
Nobody is lining up to overpay Murray, perfect.
What I heard is that he and his agent were asking too much. Given the tepid market for him so far, this is probably true. Still, there's probably one or two teams willing to pay up. Dallas probably isn't one of them though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't blame him as its going to be his only chance for a big payday. The reality is with his injury history and the inflated numbers due to the Oline he's just not worth breaking the bank over

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
He just might end up back in Dallas after the rest of league laughs and then yawns at his request to be paid like AP.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ndamukong Suh signs with the Dolphins (finally) | Miami Dolphins In Depth

Protect yo nuts Brady.

PIyVPBD.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Clayton claimed on some radio show that the Skins would take Mariota at #5 if he's still there.

If legit, it better be because they have some sort of trade in place already.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The man got paid, he's on a perpetual .500 team that is no closer to ending that than they were, but he got paid.
The fuck you talking about? We've got an emerging starting QB, improved defense over one that was best in the league last year, one of the best tackles in the league returning from injury, and mid range first round draft picks.

I'd say we're pretty damn close to ending the streak of .500 records.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Shut up and tell me your team so I can make fun of them.
A team that's made playoffs all the recent past years that Miami hasn't.

Maybe MIA is in a better position now, but the O-line is still dogshit and they aren't going to do anything until they fix that and change their defensive coaching philosophy from "prevent in the second half once we have the lead". You know I'm right.

EDIT: Michael Johnson cut by the Bucs. Word is he wants to come back to Cincy and Cincy would like to have him back. Getting him back plus the rumors of Nick Fairley could turn our D-line around in no time. Leaves the draft wide open for other needs.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool story, brah. Who's he throwing to again? Oh...
Mike Wallace, Jarvis Landry, Rishad Matthews, Lamar Miller, Charles Clay (?), not exactly lacking in weapons.

Your regular foolish NFL viewer completely ignored the fact that in Jarvis Landry was the second best rookie WR in this year of completely stacked rookie WRs, with more receptions than Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, and Sammy Watkins.

If the Dolphins don't re-sign Charles Clay there's a very good chance than Jordan Cameron will be coming to take his place.

The O-Line is dogshit, we currently only have 1 guard on the roster. But Brandon Albert is returning, Pouncey is back at center, and we've got draft picks / trades that still are possible. Off season just started.

Alex_sl said:
A team that's made playoffs all the recent past years that Miami hasn't.
Well, who is it?