The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am okay with this if the Chargers can slay the coach and GM for the Raiders and cannibalize their team.

There can be only one.

3scabtE.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
McClain should rework his contract so he gets paid $1 each for the first 4 weeks of the season.

Edit: Wait, looks like he's a Free Agent, so no REworking required.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wouldn't call the possiblity of him raping someone dumb shit that some kids do, it's a little more serious then that. I don't trust anything these asshats say about draft prospects these days. They all hype shit up as much as they can and compete with each other on who can say the most outrageous shit to create headlines.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
WTF you talking about? If you didn't potentially rape someone as a kid, then trust me, you are in the minority.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
LOL didn't know about that. No charges though? If he attempted that then he's a piece of shit, but do we know it's not someone looking for money or some shit?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
From what I recall, the police fucked up the investigation to the point they couldn't bring charges against him, was even thought that the police fucked it up on purpose to protect him. It's been awhile tho so may not be remembering completely.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I don't see Winston being worth the pick. Hell I don't think Mariota is worth the pick either but I'd pick him over Winston.

Winston has that Jamarcus vibe that he is going to rely on his natural talent, not put enough work into it and just phone it in. Combined with the off the field stuff I wouldn't touch him. He might of played in a more pro style offense but his play quality has been sporadic to say the least. He's going to get eaten up in the NFL.

Mariota has a ton to learn. They were saying he hasn't had to call a play in the huddle since high school. He has a huge learning curve to over come and then he might get the chance to see if he can handle playing on the field.

Neither of these guys are going to do anything IMO. Teams would be better off filling some other positions and picking up a FA at QB.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see Winston being worth the pick. Hell I don't think Mariota is worth the pick either but I'd pick him over Winston.

Winston has that Jamarcus vibe that he is going to rely on his natural talent, not put enough work into it and just phone it in. Combined with the off the field stuff I wouldn't touch him. He might of played in a more pro style offense but his play quality has been sporadic to say the least. He's going to get eaten up in the NFL.

Mariota has a ton to learn. They were saying he hasn't had to call a play in the huddle since high school. He has a huge learning curve to over come and then he might get the chance to see if he can handle playing on the field.

Neither of these guys are going to do anything IMO. Teams would be better off filling some other positions and picking up a FA at QB.
You say that like there's actual free agent options out there. Its much better to try and work with some kid out of school than sign someone like matt Moore to try and lead your team.

I guess Winston is getting comparisons to the good manning at the combine with his football IQ and the reads testing they do with QBs. Seems kind of fitting since pey pey sat on some female trainers face after he dropped trow while at Tennessee. I don't actually think work ethic is going to be a concern with Winston from a football perspective. He actually was very much the film rat while at fsu. Now to keep him from being a disaster in his off the field social choices. That is the gamble.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I guess Winston is getting comparisons to the good manning at the combine with his football IQ and the reads testing they do with QBs. Seems kind of fitting since pey pey sat on some female trainers face after he dropped trow while at Tennessee. I don't actually think work ethic is going to be a concern with Winston from a football perspective. He actually was very much the film rat while at fsu. Now to keep him from being a disaster in his off the field social choices. That is the gamble.
Johnny is going to have a bunk buddy soon.