The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, 49ers biggest problem before the Harbaugh era was that their coaches couldn't X and O their way to a tic-tac-toe win. Their draft record (outside of the WR position group) has been pretty damn good even in the dark years before Harbaugh.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I think they likely would have had another Ring if they kept Smith.
I don't. Kaepernick and the read-option catching teams off guard played a huge roll in their Super Bowl run. Alex Smith gets slaughtered by the Hawks during their SB runs.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't. Kaepernick and the read-option catching teams off guard played a huge roll in their Super Bowl run. Alex Smith gets slaughtered by the Hawks during their SB runs.
^^This. Say what you want about Kaepernick the last two years but he was a human highlight reel during their super bowl run. Alex would never have done that. They are pretty similar in the long run but I don't think there's much of a chance Smith would have done as well as Kaep did that year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This group is part of your collective imaginations, but as long as you're enjoying yourselves I guess.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I remember one of them comparing Crabtree to Jerry Rice...
Assuming you're being serious, the only 49er fan that would've been dumb enough to compare Crabtree to Rice was Jozu.

I've said that I think Dez is a shitty teammate, not that he's a shitty player or comparable to Crabtree.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Assuming you're being serious, the only 49er fan that would've been dumb enough to compare Crabtree to Rice was Jozu.
Got me curious since I couldn't remember exactly.

I tried to defend Akers earlier in the year, but I am now done. And I hope he is done as well.

Also, Crabtree looking like the ghost of Jerry Rice. And lets face it, the ghost of Jerry Rice is still the best receiver in the division.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought last year they started pretty much on time. Goodell came out and said a few words then put TB on the clock.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow, looks like the NFL will finally give up its tax exempt status. No article yet.
It's really not a big deal. If anything it's a negative. The money would get distributed to teams that still got taxed. Now, however, they won't have to reveal their executives pay. MLB did the same thing.