The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It was Gaige. The best thing Tarrant ever did as a mod was ban him. Let's hope history repeats itself with Azeth.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I actually feel bad for engaging you in this retardation. I shouldn't fight with children or handicapped people, for that I'm sorry.
Your lack of self awareness is as staggering as the projection you are doing in this post.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
nerd-fight-gif.gif

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, when you lose in an argument to Column you know you've failed at life. That's depressing.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
BRADY'S appeal will be interesting

anderson thinks he used the logo'd gauge
the final report says he might be wrong

using the logo'd gauge

all but 3 of the patriots balls WERE within the ideal gas laws range of what the pressure drop should have been

between 11.3 and 11.5 psi-if they all were 12.5 to start
one was 11.2(within 0.1psi) one was 11 and one was 10.9
3 balls were higher than that range 11.8 11.9 12.3
5 balls were within that range soof the balls tested at halftime, the vast majority of them...were "legal" in terms of what the pressure drop SHOULD have been. were they all TECHNICALLY under inflated?

yes,

but IF anderson used the logo'd gauge(and he thinks he did) then of the 11balls tested at halftime 8 of the balls were not altered, deflated, or tampered with.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
BRADY'S appeal will be interesting

but IF anderson used the logo'd gauge(and he thinks he did) then of the 11balls tested at halftime 8 of the balls were not altered, deflated, or tampered with.
So, 3 of the 11 or 25ish% were definitely altered and that is a statement to be encouraged by? Strong ground to win from? Even Kraft isn't willing to go all in for Brady anymore. Big Bill is silent. I could see Goodell reducing the penalty because he's incompetent(and a dirty PoS) but he has to answer to 32 guys instead of just one. I see Brady being stuck with 4 as easily as any other scenario.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Not really.

Goodell and Kraft already backroom agreed to how the appeal is going to go down. I'm guessing dropped to two games in exchange for Kraft dropping all the team-related appeals.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Anyone who thinks a deal wasnt cut between good buddies Kraft and Goodell to drop the dispute over the team penalties in exchange for a reduction in Brady's suspension is deluded. What is hilarious is that Pats fans will surely try to claim some victory when the suspension reduction is announced, when all it means is that Kraft and Goodell are completely as corrupt as everyone thinks.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Extra points will be attempted from the 15-yard-line beginning in 2015, the NFL announced Tuesday. Owners approved the rules change, which makes the extra point a 32- or 33-yard attempt, at the league's spring meeting in San Francisco.
Two-point conversions will continue to be snapped from the two-yard-line. However, defenses now can return fumbled or intercepted two-point tries for two points of their own.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Extra points will be attempted from the 15-yard-line beginning in 2015, the NFL announced Tuesday. Owners approved the rules change, which makes the extra point a 32- or 33-yard attempt, at the league's spring meeting in San Francisco.
Two-point conversions will continue to be snapped from the two-yard-line. However, defenses now can return fumbled or intercepted two-point tries for two points of their own.
The article I read said blocked kicks can also be returned for 2 points. That don't seem right.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The fuck does that have to do with what he was talking about?
He was talking about Jimmy Graham not blocking like a tight end should (calling him a big vagina etc.) so I was simply pointing out that Jimmy Graham isn't really a tight end even though that's the position they have him in. You gonna say *insert star wide receiver here* was a big vagina because he wasn't out there blocking linebackers etc. on 70% of his snaps like Jimmy doesn't?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Anyone who thinks a deal wasnt cut between good buddies Kraft and Goodell to drop the dispute over the team penalties in exchange for a reduction in Brady's suspension is deluded. What is hilarious is that Pats fans will surely try to claim some victory when the suspension reduction is announced, when all it means is that Kraft and Goodell are completely as corrupt as everyone thinks.
And everyone can keep trying to make it seem like Brady and the Patriots legitimately "cheat" more than every other team in the NFL combined and that it's supported by bullshit ass reports/facts that don't prove anything and a whole lot of biased assumptions from butthurt mads with bad teams desperately trying to cling on to anything they can to make themselves feel better about their dumpster tier sports team.

They can even spout stuff like Zzeris and try to play it off like Belichick and Kraft want nothing to do with Brady and talk about how he's probably gonna get fired halfway through the season.