The Division 2

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
So, yeah, once you’re done with invades missions and you aren’t ‘sploiting alts for rerunning them, black tusk bounties all give 3 specialization points. And it doesn’t seem difficulty specific.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Snitch gave me a bounty last night for Black Tusk, and I didn't realize it was Heroic until the very last enemy (sniper boss) charges like a lunatic down the hallway I'd been using as a murder zone for all her friends and one-shots me at full sprint and while I was unloading my AR to her face. 190k + [however much the Sharpshooter armor-in-cover bonus is] armor to dead instantly.

I think it was a melee hit too, ffs.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
If anyone needs a invite to the clan (pc), please post here or just pm me if youre a lurker. We are close to max people (50 total) but I can kick a few out that arent forum people.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Fucking Snitch gave me a bounty last night for Black Tusk, and I didn't realize it was Heroic until the very last enemy (sniper boss) charges like a lunatic down the hallway I'd been using as a murder zone for all her friends and one-shots me at full sprint and while I was unloading my AR to her face. 190k + [however much the Sharpshooter armor-in-cover bonus is] armor to dead instantly.

I think it was a melee hit too, ffs.
Melee will fuck. You. Up. Even a generic mob can one shot you to the face. Your own melee with stacked melee damage on a shotgun, you don't do 1/4 the damage enemy npcs do. Feel like it needs to be tuned down a bit. As if there wasn't enough things already discouraging short range combat...

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
It was the same in Div1. In underground, hunters would bum rush and one shot you with melee

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our whole group got destroyed by a guy with a chainsaw in some sewers the other day. Was both hilarious and terrifying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skeezer

Molten Core Raider
I found the same chainsaw dude looking for keys. Hive rev saved me, had no room to get away.

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If anyone needs a invite to the clan, please post here or just pm me if youre a lurker. We are close to max people (50 total) but I can kick a few out that arent forum people.
would be cool to get an invite - 440 or so. psn bhomo

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I take it they fixed the control point exploit? Glad I got the 7.62 extended mag on my last one just before Sekiro unlocked last night. Still not sure if there are any other must-haves though. I got the +crit/-headshot scope already. I feel like even with how bad the +/- system is there must be at least a couple more good ones.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
PS4 clan for me, LogCoop4. I could use an invite but won’t be on until tomorrow. Stupid work!
The PS4 clan is open. Just search Fires of Heaven. If I have time, I will send out the invites later.

Also, which one of you PC masterrace mofos deleted all the console Bros off the list?

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The PS4 clan is open. Just search Fires of Heaven. If I have time, I will send out the invites later.

Also, which one of you PC masterrace mofos deleted all the console Bros off the list?

Looks like it was filtered, since the PC clan is about full, identifying potatoes like a couple of my friends who aren't board members to make room ;)

• 1Like

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
I've got a key for this that I got free with my corsair k95. If anyone would like to buy it off me on PayPal or for a few krono on eq send me a pm can have it for 75% of the cheapest available price

EDIT: sold

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
I joined the PC clan earlier this week (IGN is Serafall) but my playtimes are usually so sporadic I mostly keep to myself. If you need space for someone more sociable, feel free to punt me out :p

Gator

Molten Core Raider
PS4 clan for me, LogCoop4. I could use an invite but won’t be on until tomorrow.
Invite was sent
Its telling me I can't send you an invite since you are in another clan.
Looks like it was filtered, since the PC clan is about full
Cool, I didn't know you could do that! There's a lot more people on PC than I expected.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So maxxed out the survivalist, trying my hands on a demo now. Its like starting all over again when you hit WT4 for the firs time.

Also got an RPK that dropped with frenzy, pretty nice with the extendo mag but they want you to have 3 or less red, lol. Not sure how to build around that yet, or even if its worth it.

Edit: No, sorry the frenzy is 4 or less blues, which means no more armor self heals for me, which is a no no. (patience) its just that good.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So anyone got any recommendations for good talents to look out for (or a guide)? Janx mentioned Clutch, which you can find at the Theater vendor (gloves) right now as well.

But I'm not sure what weapons mods are rare, nor what to look for with armor. Leveling to 30, I mostly ran AR/Rifle.