The E3 2021 Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
WTF was Take-Two thinking to have a deveristy chat as an E3 presentation?
They're sitting here talking about kids in elementary school as if they're life long racists already. It's amazing. Basically lining out how they're going to indoctrinate children.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
How many times can this guy say "Right" after everything he says. I'm hardly listening, its just running in the background.. but fuck.. I just keep hearing him say "Right" "Right" "Riiight" "Right"

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
We gotta get started with kids earlier!!

Video games are an underutilized tool for social change, 9/10 kids play video games!

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ Take2. Who cares about your woke diversity BS? If 10 threedicked marsians release GTA VI and it's great so be it. Why do they shove this shit down everyone's throat constantly?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's kind of funny. I tuned in to Lirik and he was just dicking around his Steam library, so I figured it was just a break in presentations.

Decided to click the actual E3 stream and holy shit. What the fuck is going on? Someone make a list of who is participating in this so I can boycott their games.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's kind of funny. I tuned in to Lirik and he was just dicking around his Steam library, so I figured it was just a break in presentations.

Decided to click the actual E3 stream and holy shit. What the fuck is going on? Someone make a list of who is participating in this so I can boycott their games.
Stop playing Take Two games! No more GTA or RDR for you!

GTA6 gonna be super woke, when you car jack someone you just tell the police you needed it more than they did and they just let you go.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Didn't Ubisoft do the same thing?

E3 started and finished with Microsoft this year.

Ubisoft showed some games. Take-two is a zoom call of people talking about diversity. This is 100% the worst E3 presentation of all time.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well if they start making GTA super woke none will play that shit anyway.

GTA5 was SO not woke its not even in the same relm, lol. ITs filled with nothing BUT stereotypes. Also little kids dont play GTA5, or at least they should not. I think my kids were teens before I let them play GTA5.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Next time they need to just have microsoft/sony/nintendo conferences on day one and throw the rest of this garbage in the back 4 days.
Take 2 hard selling diversity for 45 mins in a conference call at a gaming convention, followed up with shmucks trying to hard sell you on cash shop cosmetics on funko dolls.
jfc so much fucking garbage in gaming now.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Next time they need to just have microsoft/sony/nintendo conferences on day one and throw the rest of this garbage in the back 4 days.
Take 2 hard selling diversity for 45 mins in a conference call at a gaming convention, followed up with shmucks trying to hard sell you on cash shop cosmetics on funko dolls.
jfc so much fucking garbage in gaming now.
Yep, the industry has been taken over by fucking virtue signaling clown show. If they committed 1/2 the fucking time they do to diversity and dumb shit like that into making games good again, we would all be better off.

As if that ever sold games in the first place.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Diversity" = 90% unattractive female leads (because pretty women are problematic for fatties), sassy black female friend (50/50 lesbo shit going on), a couple non-white beta males or if they look kinda white they're actually hispanic or slavic, and they're all preaching the exact same message.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Females don't relate to shit like strong female leads. Its basically a female shoehorned into a male hero story. They could give 2 fucks.

Put in a cutesy baby in thee somewhere and this will actually sell to females, shit like baby yoda. Tickling their hind female brain that instinctively wants to nurture.

Typical females dont fantasize about kicking ass like men do. They are going about this shit all wrong. (If they want to sell more games)

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fadaar

That guy
Females don't relate to shit like strong female leads. Its basically a female shoehorned into a male hero story. They could give 2 fucks.

Put in a cutesy baby in thee somewhere and this will actually sell to females, shit like baby yoda. Tickling their hind female brain that instinctively wants to nurture.

Typical females dont fantasize about kicking ass like men do. They are going about this shit all wrong. (If they want to sell more games)

100% true. My mom and both my sisters lost their shit over baby Yoda and actually showed an interest in SW as a whole because of it.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
100% true. My mom and both my sisters lost their shit over baby Yoda and actually showed an interest in SW as a whole because of it.
Yeah? And how did Rey work out for Disney with your sisters and mom?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider

Et0nRtYXMAETVgp.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>

Or, give me a female character who looks female (no shaved lesbo hair, tranny muscles or missing boobs) AND let me dress as skimpy as I freaking want. I do like cute games (Baby Yoda was fine but I didn't explode my ovaries over him), but I also like RPG's and hack and slash where I can make my character a sexy lady. I do not, as expected, like fighting games or FPS and they shouldn't have to change their shit in an attempt to appeal to me. I will never like those games so no matter what they do I won't buy them- same for most other girls/women. They eat the shit out of mobile games though so all these wokies should focus on that bs and leave the real games to people who will actually buy them. Also, I usually skip games where the main character is only female (Japanese games not included) because I know it was most likely for woke points. If I have the option, I will make the female character but I know the story hasn't suffered because there is the choice, unlike many (western)female only mc games.

I sat through Microsoft's and Sony's presentations yesterday and that was enough for me just to read the highlights after rather than sitting through this shitfest again. While MS was ok as far as the reveals, I was aggravated because I really wanted some news on the next Elder Scrolls or Fable. I probably would have skipped it, too, otherwise.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users