The Expendables 3 (2014)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Kurt Russel is going to be in F&F7 & 8, so we do at least know that he is in fact still alive.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tongue.png
Had to go advanced to look up the bbcode, I think it was on the old board?

Anyways, OP tidied way up.

Who the hell is going to be left for Expendables 4? Kurt Russell? Fuckit throw in the Hulkster as TNA will be out of business soon! Gary Busey? I'm already scraping the barrel...

If they were going for more recent stars then Clooney, Damon, Pitt and Affleck I suppose. Probably The Rock.
there are some B movie action stars left. there is Cynthia Rothrock who i understand still kicks ass with her karate, Jeff Speakman did a few action flicks like The Perfect Weapon, Sho Kosugi was a badass ninja during the 80s, Jackie Chan o course, Michael Dudikoff from American Ninja and Tiny (Zeus) Lister was always a scary looking mofo.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There's plenty of actors to pull from. Carl Weathers, Liam Neeson, Sam Jackson, Michael Dudikoff (as someone said), Bolo Yueng, Steven Segal, Danny Glover, Louis Gosset Jr, Michael Beihn, Pam Greir, Peter Weller. Man... i could go on and on.

spronk

FPS noob
those faces look photoshopped on, haha

crazy setup though, goddamn they got snipes out of jail? fuck yeah! with mel gibson and indiana jones wooo. too bad bruce willis wanted too much money

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Obliques too sharp. WNB
No, seriously! Did you watch this season of The Ultimate Fighter? She's a HUGE cunt, and she gets this cry-ey whiney blotchy red-faced look at the drop of a hat anytime she gets it into her head that someone has wronged her or been mean to her or...well just about any reason really...which you just can't unsee. I seriously want to punch her in the face wart whenever she does it. I'm not saying that if a chick that looked like her walked up to me in real life I wouldn't fall all over myself trying to bang her, of course not, but once you see what a cunt she is she'll never, ever be attractive to you again.

And to know that they are probably going to try to make a super badass out of her just disappoints me. I will laugh if she actually punches someone (a dude no less) and knocks them out, because unless she has a chance to surprise armbar someone smaller than her, she's got no chance against anyone but the random henchmen that can't shoot straight in these movies.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
LOL. This just can't be good. Not enough screen time for all the awesome at any given time.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Expendables 2 seemed like it, and it turned out friggin great. I am disappointed that there will be no Lone Wolf Cameo, though.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the names on there is Grammer... As in Kelsey that would make this movie.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I believe Frasier is the bad guy in this one. I hope he goes full-on live action Sideshow Bob.