The Expendables 3 (2014)

spronk

FPS noob
ouch, with only 3 weeks to release a screener has leaked out to torrent sites. can't be good news for the film opening numbers

quality is dvd screener good video/audio don't think anything is missing, only 720x304 rez tho

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Watched it, was alright, cheesy action as the other ones. The special effects though, looked really cheap at times almost like made for tv type of effects, maybe they didn't have the finishing touches I dunno. Was great seeing Wesley Snipes in action again, Ronda had some nice takedown scenes, Antonio was in his puss in boots mode, Arnold's famous Get to the choppa! came back for a cameo.

I still like part 2 the best out of the 3.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
for what it's worth, when xmen origins wolverine came out on screener 3 weeks before the release date, it had the same issues. a lot of the special effects were CLEARLY missing. i'm not saying that is definitely the case with this movie, just that there's precedence

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The effects in the others wasn't awesome either really but to me it looked like some things were missing, much like the Wolverine movie mentioned above.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed this one quite a bit actually. I liked the characters they gave Banderas and Grammer, they fit well with their acting/personalities. Arnold was pretty funny at times too. Gibson wasn't bad either. Ford was ok, considering. And Snipes, eh, he was all right, one funny line that everyone saw a mile away I'm sure.

I wasn't really a fan of the "young crowd" but I see where he was going with it. I'm still unable to see Rousey on screen without thinking how much of a white trash cunt that just happens to be good at arm bars she is, but she didn't ruin it for me at least.

Overall I'd give it a thumbs up, it was worth watching if you're into this sort of thing. I thought the quality was pretty decent too, and most of the explosions/effects were good enough where I didn't really pay attention to whether or not they were "finished" or not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great action flick
Arnold had "get to the choppa".... twice and an "i lied" thrown in for good measure

Snipes, at first struck me how shitty he looks, but he grew on me and i was happy to see him again, tax evasion, nice one.

MMA chick is a beast, a hot beast, but she is badass

Banderas kinda stole the movie, they sure did give him a lot of dialogue

Stallone, for a 68 year old looks great. glad he popped in an "I am The Hague (law, cure)

Mel, i am always happy to see him still get work, could care less he hates jews and his ex girlfriends. i dont care about his politics, i just want to see mel be mel and thats what he did, he even threw in one of his trademark Three Stooges references

Ford, meh, dude looks like he wants to take a nap. happy to see him, but i think the action game is long passed him.

the rest of the expendables B team, they were ok. they did what they were supposed to do, neither of them shone like the MMA chick did. i kept expecting them to die at some point.
tank action was pretty baller.
hopefully there is an expendables 4. its unfortunate this got leaked.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
This was overall good. Didn't have the humor and hijinx of the 2nd (I kept hoping for Lone Wolf to show up), but solid story and some great action that definitely still pushed the limits, so as a more serious action flick was better than 2.

Arnold needs to stop already. I love and grew up on the dude, but damn, smoke some cigars and fuck some ugly maids, but stay out of the movies.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was overall good. Didn't have the humor and hijinx of the 2nd (I kept hoping for Lone Wolf to show up), but solid story and some great action that definitely still pushed the limits, so as a more serious action flick was better than 2.

Arnold needs to stop already. I love and grew up on the dude, but damn, smoke some cigars and fuck some ugly maids, but stay out of the movies.
Actually, Arnold did pretty good in Sabotage. I recommend the movie if you have not watched it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I saw it and enjoyed it. Good popcorn flick.
I wasn't really a fan of the "young crowd" but I see where he was going with it. I'm still unable to see Rousey on screen without thinking how much of a white trash cunt that just happens to be good at arm bars she is, but she didn't ruin it for me at least.
lol @ Rousey 'just happening to be good at armbars'. Like she isn't a world class judoka.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought it was great, I don't know what you are talking about Snipes being out of shape, he looked like he could jump right back in for another Blade movie with no issues whatsoever.

roger_sl

shitlord
Pretty disapointed with it, but good at the same time, i was just hoping for more old school actors like they mentioned last year, i was hoping the younger team to die and see revenge mode with jacky chan kicking ass with jet . Arnold with sly machine gunning while a kurt russel appears , then a sho kusogi zoomed on the bucle belt and throw a nnja star out of no where. Fuck the young team.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Only good thing this movie had was the cheesy humor. The new team sucked except for Banderas. Action should've been better. A third into the movie and I was wondering why there was no blood. PG13 garbage, should've been R. Taking Terry Crews out of pretty much the whole movie was retarded.