The F*** Cancer Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
goddamnit. please pull through.
Shannen Doherty is 'doing great' amid her battle with stage four brain cancer, her friend Sarah Michelle Gellar has said.

The Charmed star, 52, was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015 and entered remission two years later.

Sadly, her cancer returned in 2020 and spread to her brain.
Stage 4 brain cancer, dude. That's not something you pull through. Even if that shit miraculously doesn't kill her it has already fucked her over for life. 90210 crew checking out early.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
goddamnit. please pull through.
Shannen Doherty is 'doing great' amid her battle with stage four brain cancer, her friend Sarah Michelle Gellar has said.

The Charmed star, 52, was first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015 and entered remission two years later.

Sadly, her cancer returned in 2020 and spread to her brain.
Take it to the celeb thread, chuk.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Some of you might find this thread interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Some of you might find this thread interesting.

Wtf, not a week ago I read some crazy theory that world history was affected by a war that was mostly won by infecting the earth with fungus.

• 1Mother of God

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Post the link. I'm a 26 of bourbon in and my body is ready.
There's no link, I can copy it later to a conspiracy thread. Cancer can get fucked without that nonsense.

- posted

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

one of the true ways to cure cancer and in fact all disease

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

one of the true ways to cure cancer and in fact all disease
I'm at work, so have not watched the video (and let's be honest, I'm not going to), but does it explain how the waste byproduct that your body doesn't want is somehow the cure for cancer? By that logic, whatever we are drinking and/or eating MUST contain the vital element that becomes the cure for cancer, because it clearly isn't being produced in our bodies (otherwise it would just cure the cancer by itself), so if my tasty beverage is somehow being turned into the cure, why is my body then expelling it after I drink it?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I'm at work, so have not watched the video (and let's be honest, I'm not going to), but does it explain how the waste byproduct that your body doesn't want is somehow the cure for cancer? By that logic, whatever we are drinking and/or eating MUST contain the vital element that becomes the cure for cancer, because it clearly isn't being produced in our bodies (otherwise it would just cure the cancer by itself), so if my tasty beverage is somehow being turned into the cure, why is my body then expelling it after I drink it?
Because urine isn't actually entirely waste, that's a myth. It's an interesting video that touches briefly on the subject. When you are born, you literally spend 9 months in your own pee because 80% of the fluid in the womb is literally urine and you swim in it for 9 months and you even breathe it in and interestingly it is heavily responsible for the development of a fetus. This is probably due to the very high stem cell content found within urine which is actually now being utilized by labs for stem cell therapies. Another interesting fact is that several pharmaceutical drugs are literally made entirely from chemicals found in urine.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Because urine isn't actually entirely waste, that's a myth. It's an interesting video that touches briefly on the subject. When you are born, you literally spend 9 months in your own pee because 80% of the fluid in the womb is literally urine and you swim in it for 9 months and you even breathe it in and interestingly it is heavily responsible for the development of a fetus. This is probably due to the very high stem cell content found within urine which is actually now being utilized by labs for stem cell therapies. Another interesting fact is that several pharmaceutical drugs are literally made entirely from chemicals found in urine.
But why does our body expel all of that "good stuff" then? That's what I was asking, but perhaps I wasn't very clear about that.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
But why does our body expel all of that "good stuff" then? That's what I was asking, but perhaps I wasn't very clear about that.
From what I've read it's because our body can only process a certain amount of it at a time and expels the excess.

From 5:54 to 8:35 explains it quite well.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1706256525033.jpeg

What about poop, Lumi Lumi ? Should we consume our own fecal matter (and where in the house?)? What bristol stool type would work best? I mean cows do, I hear, and they don't have cancer.

Do you have any thoughts on consuming ear wax btw? And toenail clippings? Hair?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
View attachment 511217
What about poop, Lumi Lumi ? Should we consume our own fecal matter (and where in the house?)? What bristol stool type would work best? I mean cows do, I hear, and they don't have cancer.

Do you have any thoughts on consuming ear wax btw? And toenail clippings? Hair?
Feces are where the toxins are removed, not urine. If urine were toxic, how do babies survive in the womb for the 7 months they are peeing in it? Oh and although extremely rare, if a baby does begin to poop in the womb, it can actually cause severe complications. This literally proves that poop is toxic but urine is perfectly fine and harmless. Also, why are several pharmaceutical drugs made from chemicals found in urine? One of these drugs makes 500 million a year. Gee, I wonder why they don't want people to know that they could get a better even purer form of these drugs from themselves literally for free.

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain