The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Juvarisx

Florida
The bad guys in this are clearly supposed to be enhanced by the super soldier serum by Zemo based on the voice over that they are TOO strong, hell he could have got it from the Russian base in Civil War so maybe they give it to Falcon. Also he looks pretty shit with it could be Bucky helping him since he has shown the ability to use it properly in Winter Soldier. Him training with the shield gives no indication to the timeline, they also show it in a museum and US Agent has it as well unless its a replica.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i always assumed Bucky's arm was like a shield, but not an actual shield because thats a Cap thing. his arm to me was like the gauntlet would be for a falconer. no pun intended.
11-facts-about-the-most-ancient-sport-falconry.jpg

or maybe like a roman gladiator
982440e2f39c73420e1859f92398b1e4.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Falcon is such a lame ass character. Movie and comic versions.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I don't mind Falcon as much in the mcu, seems less of a circus clown to his comic book part. I think Mackie is a better token black guy than Will Smith since the start of 21st century? Or so? The everyman approach for his character is kinda interesting, granting id definitely be more interested in a Hawkeye backstory but Steinfeld lookin pretty good as Kate..

Screenshot_20210318-154701.jpg

I'm pretty much mostly excited for Bruhl/Zemo. I like the concept of Zemo, while interesting in Civil War, just wasn't enough. Purple ski mask looks good as fuck. Enjoyed Bruhl since The Edukators and Goodbye Lenin.

Fingers crossed over some of the Madripoor rumours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I pretty much don't care one bit except this one is in it. Don't know why but she hits all my buttons.
DhrnTSzWkAELQRH.jpg

• 1Seriously?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm pretty much mostly excited for Bruhl/Zemo. I like the concept of Zemo, while interesting in Civil War, just wasn't enough. Purple ski mask looks good as fuck. Enjoyed Bruhl since The Edukators and Goodbye Lenin.

Bruhl is great in everything but if you haven't seen it, and you can handle subtitles, you owe it to yourself to watch - Joyeux Noel

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didnt see it mentioned buy Bruhl also plays Nikki Lauda in Rush. Dude is a top shelf actor.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not bad for a first episode. I like the whole Bucky redemption arc.

Mask dude definitely took the super soldier serum.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
7 minutes are end credits
hey thats alright. the wandavision first episode was only 20 minutes long with 15 minutes credits. this show looks ok. i can see who has the stronger story already and it aint Bubba Gump.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Sterling

El Presidente
Not bad. Mackie wasn't as shitty as I feared he would be. That was a pretty solid episode to start with.

• 3Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Excellent first episode. This was miles ahead of Wandavision IMO.

• 3Like