The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I saw the chicken parm sandwich from Burger King and tried it. Holy shit was this pure ass. Ended up throwing 1/2 of it out since it tasted like it was undercooked.

So I went to Taco Bell and had a double chalupa with some Baja blast Mountain Dew and all was right again.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thread title does not need to be changed. This has always been the food thread no matter what it's called.

Next thing you know we're going to need a food subforum. First thread will be about whether or not fast food restaurants need a drive thru and does the quality of a Wendy's vary by location? No thank you sir.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I finally tracked down the Utz cheeseburger chips. Did not disappoint! I'm a big fan of dill chips, and these have a really noticeable dill flavor among the other tastes. If you like dill chips you'll love these. Good recommendation!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had the queso burger from Wendy's, pretty legit.

And a 50 cent frosty of course. And yes, dipping fries into the frosty is the correct way to eat it neckbeards

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I saw the chicken parm sandwich from Burger King and tried it. Holy shit was this pure ass. Ended up throwing 1/2 of it out since it tasted like it was undercooked.

So I went to Taco Bell and had a double chalupa with some Baja blast Mountain Dew and all was right again.

While I wouldn't say it was ass - it definitely downgraded the awesomeness that is their new chicken sandwich. I'd rather just get the plain Jane BK Chicken these days rather than the Chicken Parm - kinda funny since for the old I loved the Chicken Parm and hated the regular though. Oh how a better core protein changes things.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of dill. Randomly got some organic bullshit pickling cucumbers or whatever at work. (Look like typical store pickles, but yknow fresh.) Sadly I had just thrown out some spicy sweet pickle juice from a finished costco jar.

Anyone experience tasty results doing home brew pickles. (ideally spicy sweet style as otherwise I kinda hate pickles) Otherwise might just be compost/parrot food.

Xevy

Log Wizard
BK has had chicken parms on and off the last two or three years. They suck. I love BK. I love their old chicken sandwich and love their new one even more, but their parms are just a disgrace to the chicken parm name. Rallys has okay ones though when they have them. They're small but pretty decent. Still not an Italian restaurant level parm of course.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just want the motherfucking Italian Chicken Sandwich back at Burger King :( That thing was perfect. It used to come back once a year or so for a couple of weeks, and if I caught it I'd buy one (or two if they had 2 for $5) almost every day. Haven't seen it in a few years though, and that sucks. Other than the Spicy Chicken at Wendy's, which is clearly the best chicken sandwich ever, the Italian was my fucking favorite.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just want the motherfucking Italian Chicken Sandwich back at Burger King :( That thing was perfect. It used to come back once a year or so for a couple of weeks, and if I caught it I'd buy one (or two if they had 2 for $5) almost every day. Haven't seen it in a few years though, and that sucks. Other than the Spicy Chicken at Wendy's, which is clearly the best chicken sandwich ever, the Italian was my fucking favorite.

oygBraG.jpg

• 3Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
These are legit. I had my doubts because they are so much cheaper than everything else. Like $0.12 vs $0.22 per unit.
By extension, the other flavors are probably good.
5.5/10

IMG_20170720_173053513.jpg

kudos

<Banned>
Oh man, I cannot wait for the everything bagel w/ cream cheese chips. I fucking eat an everything bagel pretty much every morning. One of my favorite foods.

Usually I get it with bacon, egg, and cheese though.