The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
As a frequent consumer of digiorno products I am almost 100% certain it does not include stuffed crust. Usually those only go on sale for 6.99, and once I saw them for 5.99

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Like Noodle said, I see the regular rising crust Digiornos on sale for $4.99 all the time, but it never includes the stuffed crust. At least around here that's how it is.

Also, Crone, you need to relax brosef. You're pretty fat, aren't you? You're going to stroke out if you're not careful.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like Noodle said, I see the regular rising crust Digiornos on sale for $4.99 all the time, but it never includes the stuffed crust. At least around here that's how it is.

Also, Crone, you need to relax brosef. You're pretty fat, aren't you? You're going to stroke out if you're not careful.
Two mortal enemies coming together

In pizza we crust

McCheese

I have no enemies here. I'm universally beloved.

Real talk, Crone: you ever make it to MD, we'll hit up a Golden Corral together. We'll bankrupt them!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
No Digiorno are on sale at Publix right now. Some other lame brand this week.

Siliconemelons

Seriously... it includes the stuffed crust, Publix has no price discrepancy between stuffed and normal in general anyhow.

Publix is awesome :)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As luck would have it my local stop and shop is running the 2 for $10 deal this week and it does indeed include stuffed crust. Verified in store by me with purchase.

Listed under "Frozen" section, the picture clearly shows stuffed crust and also the verbiage states "ANY two"

Stop and Shop

McCheese

As luck would have it my local stop and shop is running the 2 for $10 deal this week and it does indeed include stuffed crust. Verified in store by me with purchase.

Listed under "Frozen" section, the picture clearly shows stuffed crust and also the verbiage states "ANY two"

Stop and Shop

The picture in the ad you linked shows rising crust, not stuffed crust.

If you really were able to buy two stuffed crust for $10 I'm jealous. I shop at Giant, which is basically Stop and Shop under a different name, and it definitely only applies to rising crust for us.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No Digiorno are on sale at Publix right now. Some other lame brand this week.

You went this AM already Soy? Sales rotate on Wed morning, I know they didn't last night. (I snuck in a sec to grab some entemenns bogo last night before they ended since I had a Redbox disc to drop off. Meat sales were shit for us though, only good ones were stuff we've got stockpiled)

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You went this AM already Soy? Sales rotate on Wed morning, I know they didn't last night. (I snuck in a sec to grab some entemenns bogo last night before they ended since I had a Redbox disc to drop off. Meat sales were shit for us though, only good ones were stuff we've got stockpiled)
Just go online and look at the ad. New ad comes out tomorrow, for south Florida at least.

Vaclav

The picture in the ad you linked shows rising crust, not stuffed crust.

If you really were able to buy two stuffed crust for $10 I'm jealous. I shop at Giant, which is basically Stop and Shop under a different name, and it definitely only applies to rising crust for us.

Yea Giant was notorious for doing bogos on "any two" but with a weight range caveat for most product lines. Stuffed crust I'd imagine are the heaviest so could easily find themselves exempt.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had the stuffed last night and it wasn't great. The crust that is. Definitely wouldn't pay extra for it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I had the stuffed last night and it wasn't great. The crust that is. Definitely wouldn't pay extra for it.
I'm not a big fan, either. It doesn't even really seem like cheese in there.

Vaclav

Just go online and look at the ad. New ad comes out tomorrow, for south Florida at least.

Double checked, definitely rotated. Can't figure out how to link straight from phone for the SS but ours runs 23rd to 29th.

So weird Miami is diff.