The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only 7 left. I plan on buying them and making 3000% profit off McCheese.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have no enemies here. I'm universally beloved.

Real talk, Crone: you ever make it to MD, we'll hit up a Golden Corral together. We'll bankrupt them!
My BP is currently being controlled Thank you very much! Lol...

I was just linking the ad to show that particular Publix showed them on sale, and like others here have done, we had to check if it included stuffed crust!

Noodleface Noodleface I'll be in Boston/Andover in a few weeks. Can I buy you and/or the family dinner/drinks?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Khane already said he bought them, I have bought them many times. I don't know what kind of debate you guys are wanting to have over Pizza. It's a big conspiracy we're gonna hop on and lie about saving $2 on a frozen pizza. Don't be cunts.

Also Publix is better than pretty much every other grocery store I've had to visit. Another pro-tip is to get a sub from there. They are cheap and awesome.

tenor.gif

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pubsubs are fucking legit. I always get those when I go visit my whore of a mother in Florida.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Publix subs are legit. With online ordering, it's even better now.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
A little late, but anyone who says all wings are the same is crazy. That's like saying all mozz sticks are the same.

I greatly prefer breaded wings, and breaded mozz sticks. They are just better in every way.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Keep the bread off my wings. I didn't even realize there were non-breaded mozz sticks?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Why are you guys so into Publix out here? Ive been to a couple out here and they seem kind of crappy to be honest. The local Publix isnt even as nice as the Safeway here let alone HEB or one of the nicer grocery chains ive lived near.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I have either, but if you did I'd think you'd go beer batter, not something with sugar in it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user