The Fast Food Thread

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Zero fucking chance I'm rating a food place before I get my food. I even refuse to go to basic fast food places that put out fucking tip cups cause I feel like if I don't tip them I'm gonna get fucked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rodeo King is up to snuff - jesus fuck it's a big sandwich though. Neither the woman nor I could finish ours in one go. (Of course I expect McCheese to down like 4 in one sitting, we're not competitors to him)

Fundamentally just a Rodeo Burger upped to double whopper w/ cheese size (+I think mayo on it for some odd reason? Not that I could taste the mayo if there was any - nor could I see any, but the promo pic has what appears to be mayo)

02109-1-RodeoKing-Homepage-Banner-1800x760-CR.jpg

And since it'll no doubt echo BK Rings discussion - Rodeo's are the one acceptable use of them where they are superb. Many good normal onion rings are no good on a burger since they like to remain mostly in one piece or sometimes partially slurp out, BK Rings are the opposite, they fragment so easily that they stay relatively undisturbed while using them in a burger.

Vaclav

I can barely finish a bacon king. I feel like they put way too much cheese on it

I forget if I've ever done a Bacon King - but I can definitely say the cheese would be my one complaint for the Rodeo King if I was to be super critical - the cheese overwhelmed even the BBQ sauce for some bites. If I get another I'll probably ask for them to do half the cheese on it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Zero fucking chance I'm rating a food place before I get my food. I even refuse to go to basic fast food places that put out fucking tip cups cause I feel like if I don't tip them I'm gonna get fucked.

Was having a conversation with a buddy about this the other day. Literately every fucking places has a tip jar. Sorry but fast food places and tip jars just seem wrong imo. He was at some shithole pizza place in Portland and they asked him for a tip when he snagged a carryout pizza. I get it Portland is a shithole of hippy bum fags but even so how you gonna ask for a tip on carry out get fucked.

P.S. Angry Whopper was magnum opus of Burger King, the fact it is no longer there should be reason enough to burn them all to the ground.

hqdefault.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There was a burger from Burger King in the late 90s/early 2000s that was even better than the Angry Whopper. I don't remember what it was called but it had a spicy queso and came in a foil wrapper. I wanna say it had Ultimate in the name (not the "ultimate" burgers they've been running more recently) but goddamn that thing was good and I haven't seen it since.

EDIT: I think this was it:

Burger King - Extreme Double Cheeseburger | Retro Junk Commercial

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
FUCK, now I'm craving last years variant of the Angry Whopper. I hate you guys.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The angry Whopper came out during a time I swore off fast food. I'm so angry I didn't get to try it

• 1Worf

Crone

I have a BK right down the street from my hotel. I guess I'll be throwing down on the rodeo king challenge tonight. Eat a couple of them or so?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
By the way what's everyone's thoughts on the new McDonalds bullshit?

I have had their Pico Guacamole Chicken Sandwich a couple of times and it wasn't bad.

mcdonalds1280_1493987134515_6668215_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

I have had their Pico Guacamole Chicken Sandwich a couple of times and it wasn't bad.

i've had the pico guac on a burger a few times and i like it. sucks that its too messy to eat while driving, but it's pretty good. all around more than i like to pay for fast food, tho, so i don't get it often. but yeah, surprisingly good for a McDs item.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

As far as I'm concerned McDonald's doesn't have anything other than breakfast sandwiches nowadays. No reason to order anything else there since they instituted all-day breakfast.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
As far as I'm concerned McDonald's doesn't have anything other than breakfast sandwiches nowadays. No reason to order anything else there since they instituted all-day breakfast.

my McDs only does muffins all day, not biscuits. makes breakfast a no go except during breakfast for me still.

Crone

Signature Sriracha is the best and only one of the new ones I've ever liked. But I like it so much that it's ok the rest are no good.

McDonalds app was bad ass again the other day. B1G1 on large sandwiches so signature Sriracha and a big Mac, and then B1G1 on 6pc nuggets. Was glorious with an Orange Fanta!

• 1Solidarity