The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hey now. But seriously I'm no glutton, won't say otherwise. But rarely do I have trouble finishing a sammich in one go.

Aren't you like 5'3 or something insanely small? I feel like you mentioned that at some point. If so, you're the size of a woman, so that's your excuse. No shame in that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just find they put like double American cheese on it. Normally that's ok but it is too much. I am able to finish it usually, but if not cheese is the culprit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Signature Sriracha is the best and only one of the new ones I've ever liked. But I like it so much that it's ok the rest are no good.

McDonalds app was bad ass again the other day. B1G1 on large sandwiches so signature Sriracha and a big Mac, and then B1G1 on 6pc nuggets. Was glorious with an Orange Fanta!

Everything in the world doesn't need a fucking app. I get why McD's is offering these discounts so they can track how often you visit and buy but holy shit am I sick of every fucking company trying to push their shitty fucking apps. Hell even websites piss me off with this shit. No Reddit I do not need to get an app to browse your website you cunts. @a_skeleton_03 should force everyone who browses FoH from their phones into a mobile app sign up page so you know what I am talking about.

Still not sold on the Sriracha Mac Sauce. McD's pushing this shit hard.

McDonalds-1-e1501030631169.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just find they put like double American cheese on it. Normally that's ok but it is too much. I am able to finish it usually, but if not cheese is the culprit.

How you not banned from this thread, too much cheese? That's blasphemous, I now think less of you as a person Noodleface Noodleface mythic raider my ass.

mac-and-cheese-burger-challenge.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Everything in the world doesn't need a fucking app. I get why McD's is offering these discounts so they can track how often you visit and buy but holy shit am I sick of every fucking company trying to push their shitty fucking apps. Hell even websites piss me off with this shit. No Reddit I do not need to get an app to browse your website you cunts. @a_skeleton_03 should force everyone who browses FoH from their phones into a mobile app sign up page so you know what I am talking about.

Still not sold on the Sriracha Mac Sauce. McD's pushing this shit hard.

McDonalds-1-e1501030631169.jpg
I actually looked into releasing a mobile app version, it was pretty cheap. Didn't think enough people would use it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Aren't you like 5'3 or something insanely small? I feel like you mentioned that at some point. If so, you're the size of a woman, so that's your excuse. No shame in that.

Almost bullseyed. 5'2" 130#.

Usually I can put a decent amount away though over like an hour meal if I want to though. I'm more of a marathon eater than a sprint eater - give me 15 min and a buffet, I'll barely make a dent - 5 hrs and I'll recreate the loot train scene from GoT on it.

I was raised on 90 min dinners and such though, part of the manners I was taught as a child - that's likely a large part why. (Laura less so though, her family dining sounded more like something out of Thunderdome)

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

(Laura less so though, her family dining sounded more like something out of Thunderdome)

That's how my family dinners were. If you didn't eat fast and violently, you didn't eat at all.

• 2Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Noodleface Noodleface is only arguing against too much American "cheese," which isn't really cheese at all. i, for one, side with him that it is possible to overdo the American.

• 2Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Thank you. It's the only cheese there can be too much of. I don't go for the stinky cheeses though

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
That's how my family dinners were. If you didn't eat fast and violently, you didn't eat at all.
Same. When my mom came home with groceries you started eating the shit you like whether you were hungry or not, because it wasn't going to be there later if you didnt

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Thank you. It's the only cheese there can be too much of. I don't go for the stinky cheeses though
You CAN have too much American cheese, but it's more of a theoretical limit. I've never actually had that on a burger, and 2 slices of cheese isn't too much

Vaclav

Same. When my mom came home with groceries you started eating the shit you like whether you were hungry or not, because it wasn't going to be there later if you didnt

It's really weird to hear stuff like that being so commonplace. For me, my mother's motto was to always make enough for the family + enough for a surprise visitor (or leftovers if no visitor). I forget the Catholic version, but I know there's a similar principle in Judaism as well. (Elijah with seders)

And then we'd sit down, with all the courses of the meal set out, but pacing ourselves, discussing our days, etc while eating.

And she was a working Mom at that, but she scheduled herself so that she was regularly working something like 8-4 or whatever that allowed her the time to never be late to get things going.

Vaclav

You CAN have too much American cheese, but it's more of a theoretical limit. I've never actually had that on a burger, and 2 slices of cheese isn't too much

Normally I'd agree it's not - I think in the case of the BK burgers the flame-broil factor making them less greasy is the reason why 2x American is too much. With roughly the same amount of meat in a Double Quarter from McD's, I don't balk at the amount of American at all. American is really rich, so I think it needs something to "cut" it like greasy unctuousness that MOST burgers have, but BK does not.

McCheese

Jesus I'd hate to see the pathetic grilled cheese sandwiches you 'too much cheese' fuckers must make. I put a minimum of 3-4 Kraft singles on each ome so it oozes out and fries to the pan.

and I swear to god if you start talking about using some fancy ass artisan cheese on your grilled cheeses im gonna run for amod just so O can ban your fancy ass out of this thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus I'd hate to see the pathetic grilled cheese sandwiches you 'too much cheese' fuckers must make. I put a minimum of 3-4 Kraft singles on each ome so it oozes out and fries to the pan.

and I swear to god if you start talking about using some fancy ass artisan cheese on your grilled cheeses im gonna run for amod just so O can ban your fancy ass out of this thread.

two pieces of out of the wraper style kraft 'cheese' and wonder bread grilled cheese with campbells tomato soup is the last meal I would request on death row.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

Is Sharp Cheddar "fancy"? Not that I won't use American sometimes as well, but I prefer Sharp Cheddar given the choice.

But regardless with the "greasy" theory, I fry my grilled cheese in enough butter that it comes out super golden brown, so how I do mine it's another greasy version.