The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have an acquaintance who is a chef from Cincy and one of his restaurants is hosting a Cincinnati chili night tomorrow. I'm stoked. Haven't had my Skyline fix in a while.
Mmmmmm. I think I might do Skyinline this weekend. I'm due for a cheat meal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
5EF6A97C-A73B-4017-8AF5-413122C1625A.jpeg
1E4E846B-178A-477B-9E87-5121B72198DF.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone try the new Nashville Hot Fish? Sad to say that I'm trying to come up with reasons to drive 45 minutes to try it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone try the new Nashville Hot Fish? Sad to say that I'm trying to come up with reasons to drive 45 minutes to try it.

It’s delicious. I even dipped my Curley fries into some horsey sauce.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

As soon as I bit into this sandwich my tastebuds came alive. I heard familiar angelic singing in the background as I began to chew. As the spicy flavors begin to hit my brain receptors I immediately knew the song. Thanks to Arby’s for never changing their satellite station I devoured this heavenly Nashville Spicy Fish Sandwich to motherfucking Limahl’s hit Neverending story.

Falkor literally came down and saved my stomach before the Nothing consumed it.

1 Fish sandwich
1 large curly
1 large DP
1 Beef n Chedder

2 horsey
1 Arby
1 three Spice sauce
2 ketchup

02431863-11BB-47E7-8BE9-5F26DB5632FB.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've got an REI coupon I've been sitting on, now its time to use it and double dip some Arby's on the way there and back.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My McDonald's app I think punishing me for skipping a couple weeks. Load it up tonight, no bogo good sammich. So I do $1 any sandwhich... only non signature sandwhiches. So I figure I'd try the grand mac for the first time. Chin strapping retards at this mcdonalds 8pm at night can't even assemble basic sandwhiches. I'm unsure what else might have been missing but the only cheese was a slice or two at the very bottom, nothing in the upper half at all. Wifes spicy chicken near unedible because the mayo they forgot to add makes it so dry it's hard to go down.

I also laughed they have "Free medium fry with any buttermilk chicken tenders purchase..... 2 piece not valid." ...... That's 1/3 of the tender options, sure doesn't sound like "any" to me.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
My McDonald's app I think punishing me for skipping a couple weeks. Load it up tonight, no bogo good sammich. So I do $1 any sandwhich... only non signature sandwhiches. So I figure I'd try the grand mac for the first time. Chin strapping retards at this mcdonalds 8pm at night can't even assemble basic sandwhiches. I'm unsure what else might have been missing but the only cheese was a slice or two at the very bottom, nothing in the upper half at all. Wifes spicy chicken near unedible because the mayo they forgot to add makes it so dry it's hard to go down.

I also laughed they have "Free medium fry with any buttermilk chicken tenders purchase..... 2 piece not valid." ...... That's 1/3 of the tender options, sure doesn't sound like "any" to me.

I haven't been able to use the app for a while now. I was using it a couple of times a week but for some reason the last couple of weeks it wont let me save my CC info in the app to do the mobile order shit. And of course the only good coupons any more are through the mobile order garbage. These American Inventors need to just go back to putting the nonshit coupons on the QR code so they can just scan that shit through the drive-thru.

Xevy

Log Wizard
BK's 2 for $6 spicy crispy chicken sandwiches are 90% as good as Wendy's and almost 1/2 the price. Treat yourselves before they're gone.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Let’s start a fast food twitch channel.
I mean.....yeah?

We could have a segment where we cut to a giant cage and we open the top to drop in 100 pizza rolls. Viewers watch aghast as McCheese goes apeshit on them and then asks for seconds.

I usually hide my cam when I eat. Mot because Im embarassed, but more because I'm a human vacuum and it deeply concerns some people.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
McD's app is janky for me lately too. Pretty much have given up on it for now. Only way I can get it to work is to reinstall it every time I want to use it, but even that isn't 100%.

Coveted.memory

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone ever tried out Blaze pizza? Apparently there is a potential sale each one will be $3.14 on 3/14 so I'm think of grabbing a few to try out.