The Fast Food Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
People around here like that call themselves Pesceterians. I guess they fancy themselves "exotic". The idea that things like beef and chicken are unhealthy but shellfish are A-OK is laughable.
I'm pesce pesceterian.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Then they're not vegan, they're just picky fucking eaters. I hate when people claim vegetarian or vegan but make exceptions. If someone is a picky eater, just say it and embrace it. It's fine. There are plenty of other adult-children who are picky eaters to commiserate with.
Haha, I suppose that's the technical term. Now that I think about it, they eat eggs, so yea, not Vegan, but more closely alligned with a plant based diet or vegetarian. I suppose many vegetarians make that fish exception as well though. Lol.

Whatever you want to call them, they are hard as shit to cook for!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What is everyone’s lunch?

DECFDAB1-31E7-45E9-99D1-2DD84861509F.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Cajun chicken with black beans and rice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Letting my hair down for lunch because I climbed 30 stairs up to my office this morning after already working out. Oxtail Pho Soup, with enough Sambal spice heat to kill a toddler.

thumb_600.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Letting my hair down for lunch because I climbed 30 stairs up to my office this morning after already working out. Oxtail Pho Soup, with enough Sambal spice heat to kill a toddler.

thumb_600.jpg

Ox tail is so good.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
30 stairs? Like 30 whole individual steps?

I'm eating four cheese & spinach pasta.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Place I wanted to eat at was sold out so hit my other spot, pad see we with tofu and double vegetables as spicy as they'll make it.

20180315_142144.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had Five Guys burger and fries for lunch. I always feel like crap after Five Guys. This one seems to make them super greasy.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What is everyone’s lunch?

View attachment 163038

Good deal. Crawfish season expected to suffer due to high water in the basin right now from floodwater coming down the MS river. Blah.

I haven't had old bay in a long time tho. Great uncle lived on that stuff. I don't think he ate anything without it.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been jonesing for some Alaskan king crab recently. Will likely have to wait until a work-related dinner, so I can expense that shit.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'll be in NOLA for Jazz Fest in early May and we're thinking of getting a catering company to come to our Airbnb for a crawfish boil. Apparently it's not that expensive.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The biggest issue right now is size and availability. You can get really small crawfish, but the spillway is really bad off with water right now. Guessing the crawfish in a lot of places are farm raised. I've never bought farm raised so no idea how they are doing.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to NOLA on Monday and have always wanted to do a crawfish boil. Any recommendations on where to go for one?