The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Whatever "diet" that is, it sounds awful and ridiculous. There's no reasonable diet that should be depriving you that much.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whatever "diet" that is, it sounds awful and ridiculous. There's no reasonable diet that should be depriving you that much.

Maybe he’s just fasting for the Pizza Roll marathon this weekend.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Speaking of pizza rolls, someone needs to try these. I'll get them after lent and I can eat this delicious garbage again.

totinos-mini.jpg

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe he’s just fasting for the Pizza Roll marathon this weekend.
Kinda, what's worked in the past for me is get most of any carbs i eat in for breakfast. Minimis lunch. Dinner due to eating with wife typically larger.

Then i slowly regain as i refuse to waste food and get stuck eating all the leftovers she won't touch after a day and this time around that couple week slide off mcdonalds etc.

Sucks since I'm craving sauce heavy Chinese bad...

Random opinion, .$1 cheesy bean and rice are now my taco bell jam after the beefy5 layer priced itself out of economy choice. I long overlooked it because rice is such a cheap ingredient, but rate and texture are great especially when you get the kids that over stuff them on the portions.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
A guy I used to know that owned an ice cream truck used to sell kids pickle juice snow cones down in Texas. Said the kids couldnt get enough of that shit. I didn't believe him at first, but people love that shit it seems.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Speaking of shit that is awesome. I made a couple of PB&J's with bacon on them today. Anyone fuck with that shit, I know it's not "fast food" but they are great none the less.

Gluten_free_Multigrain_Loaf_Recipe_Sandwich_Maple_Bacon_Peanut_Butter_and_Jelly_Staged-002-cropped_1400.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm more concerned with the artisional fru fru looking board/setting/etc. You put this on your foodie instagram too? Does look like some good bacon. I buy the wrong stuff or just suck at it.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I'm more concerned with the artisional fru fru looking board/setting/etc. You put this on your foodie instagram too? Does look like some good bacon. I buy the wrong stuff or just suck at it.

I just googled a pic to add. I aint got time for all that shit. My sandwich didn't look as fancy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The old Peanut Butter, Bacon and Jelly. The PB BJ. Who wouldn't love that?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Hey now I spent at least 30 minutes once carefully stacking my Supreme Pizza rolls between my 2 liter of Dew and my New EQmac Ogre in Ferrott back in 2009.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Went out earlier for some Thai Curry which while spicy at the time was awesome. Unfortunately for me I am paying for it this evening. My asshole feels like one of those Dragon Heads from Chinese New Year spewing flame and fury as if there grand fireworks finale every 30 minutes or so. Still I would probably eat it again.

• 1Quality Calories

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Wendy's. Son of Baconator was good, fries cold and nasty, wrong soda, and the frosty was so liquid that after an hour in the freezer the shit was still half liquid

Xevy

Log Wizard
Arby's Texas Brisket sandwich sucked balls. Not nearly enough meat to justify the $6 price. I've been a big fan of Arby's specialty stuff lately but this one was garbo.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know I've posted about this brand of chips before but damn this is the best flavor yet. An all timer.

HAW-sweet-chili-2016-09-special-batch-8-v5-7.5oz-mockup-NEW_350.png

• 1Like