The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Had the Arby's 2x Pita sandwiches for $6. They were actually quite tasty.
Went and checked. Excited classic gyro back which is the good one and now they have gyro fries and salad. Too bad I've got another week of diet before I'll let myself get one off menu thing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Went to McD's today. Had the double drive-thru order system. The dude who was taking car behind me's order called the dude behind me "ma'am" (dude had his hair in a bun and clean shaven and was like 50/50 but was CLEARLY with his gilrfriend). Then the McD's dude realizes it, but left his mic on and goes "oh damn, that was a DUDE" and continues to fix the dude's order because he messed it up the first time. Dude behind is just smiling, super embarrassed, his girlfriend loving it.

I got an Iced Coffee and then a salad from Fresh Market because honestly I wanted Rally's but like all Rally's it's located in the hood and is 75% chance it's a drug front. So I'll just do it tomorrow.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Went to Sonic today and Cherry Limeade is still one of the best fucking things in the world. But I also ordered their Onion Rings and they were like ultra breaded ass, felt like it was breaded 4x over. The burger was ok.

I give the Onion Rings 4 out 5 bags of salty assholes

20120515-sonic-onion-rings.jpg

Cherry Limeade gets 5 out 5 nectar of the gods.

78a70e324c2c78328b65038f30712789.jpg

• 1Like

taebin

Same trailer, different park
But I also ordered their Onion Rings and they were like ultra breaded ass, felt like it was breaded 4x over. The burger was ok.

I give the Onion Rings 4 out 5 bags of salty assholes

Was that your first order of Sonic onion rings? Pretty sure they've always been like that.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Red Lobster just announced a Lobster and Waffles limited time menu item. It comes with a deep fried lobster tail atop a cheddar bay biscuit/waffle and a maple syrup. I was gonna say pass, but that cheddar bay biscuit waffle sounds amazing.

red-lobster-lobster-and-waffles.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm going to be spending the next few days in Chicago. I want some deep dish pizza (because it doesn't taste the same like normal pizza). Do we have anyone here with suggestions as to where to get it? I don't want to go to Uno or whatever major touristy place.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm going to be spending the next few days in Chicago. I want some deep dish pizza (because it doesn't taste the same like normal pizza). Do we have anyone here with suggestions as to where to get it? I don't want to go to Uno or whatever major touristy place.

The only one I know is Gino's East, because it was on Man Vs Food. I would definitely try to eat an entire pizza on my own there if I ever went.

Edit: and now I'm watching Deep Dist pizza videos on youtube, fuck you McCheese :( Bartoli's pizza looks amazing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Go to Pequods.
Or try Chicago Pizsa and Oven Grinder Company.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
100% agreed with Harshaw. Pequod's is the best and there's no contest.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
When I was there last summer I jad Giordano's, Pequods, and Lou Malnati's. I'd say get Lou's AND Pequods. Pequods has a cake type crust you may or may not be into. Lou's just tasted a bit better than Giordano's. Definitely go to at least two, though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
When I was there last summer I jad Giordano's, Pequods, and Lou Malnati's. I'd say get Lou's AND Pequods. Pequods has a cake type crust you may or may not be into. Lou's just tasted a bit better than Giordano's. Definitely go to at least two, though.

Yeah I prefer Malnatti's over Giordano's, Uno's, and Gino's. Those being the biggest chains in Chicago.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There was a really good mom and pop shop that my ex from Chicago used to get. Forget the name, wish I remember. Lou Minatis was the best of the touristy ones I thought, do remember that.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Malnati’s is the best but agree on Pequod’s if you can get away from downtown.

Best burger is Au Cheval but be prepared to wait. The Publican for a meat feast. And for hot dog and beef sandwich hit up Portillos.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also I highly recommend Stephanie Izards Girl and a Goat, Duck Duck Goat, or the Little Goat Diner. It's probably not what McCheese is looking for but I have never been disappointed the handful of times I've managed to go.