The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have only been to Giordano's but I have been there like 4 times and it is amazing. If I ever get back there I will have to try one of the other places but last time I was there I was only in town for 1 meal and I didn't want to take chances. I went there by myself and ordered a medium planning to take most of it with me but I think I ate all but two slices. When the waiter came back I was ashamed to have him see how much of it I had eaten lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have only been to Giordano's but I have been there like 4 times and it is amazing. If I ever get back there I will have to try one of the other places but last time I was there I was only in town for 1 meal and I didn't want to take chances. I went there by myself and ordered a medium planning to take most of it with me but I think I ate all but two slices. When the waiter came back I was ashamed to have him see how much of it I had eaten lol.
They ship out their pizzas. Hmm.. that looks damn good.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Publix blasting these things out at $5.00 a piece every few weeks. Still one of the best deals on frozen Pizza imo.

11199-box-a.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like NY pizza suprema 8th next to penn station. Great slice and location for Amtrak.

9220E440-F396-418F-B771-F2DBD6FD0873.jpeg

1BF46BB6-4BAA-493B-B18A-9659FE6D0047.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah that place is solid. I go to NY a lot because our US headquarters are there and that joint is only two blocks from the office.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What do you guys think of Pollo Tropical? They seem like a shittier more expensive version of Chipotle from what I can tell.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Thanks for the suggestions. Hit up Giordanis tonight and got a Chicago classic deep dish. Really tasty and comfortably filling.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man that Giodonos pizza takes me 3 days to eat. The deep dish all meats one. So freaking good. They have one out here in az for the last year.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'll be here in Chicago one more night, so I want to get to Portillos for a hot dog. However, it looks like I might get dragged to some Greek Town area. Anything worth trying there?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Eating an entire 12" is ridiculous. I forget if I order the 7" or 10" when I go to Pequod's but I only eat half of it. Last time I devoured the remaining half on the flight back and gave no fucks.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They opened like 20 of those Pollo Tropical's in the DFW area, all at the same time. They were all closed within a few months.

Not sure what these companies are thinking opening so many locations at one time, in a new location with brand new buildings and not testing the market first. They did the same thing with Del Taco and I loved that place, now they're all gone.