The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Publix blasting these things out at $5.00 a piece every few weeks. Still one of the best deals on frozen Pizza imo.

11199-box-a.png

$5 stuffed crust DiGiorno is the dream!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ran out of time to eat yesterday so I just went to the deli counter at Walmart and grabbed some chicken to eat in the car not expecting much. I got some orange chicken that was garbage, but I also got something called "walmart wings" which were amazing. They were just breaded wings, not particularly spicy, no sauce on them, but the breading was amazingly crispy and they were perfectly seasoned. They were great and now I'm going to have to eat walmart wings again.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I got roped into going to this super fancy Firehouse restaurant, the kind of place with $50+ steaks and shit. I spent the whole time wishing I could have a big sloppy Chicago hot dog.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I got roped into going to this super fancy Firehouse restaurant, the kind of place with $50+ steaks and shit. I spent the whole time wishing I could have a big sloppy Chicago hot dog.

Shoulda showed everyone what you thought about it by just ordering like 10 fries and eating them all.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Haha, that really is one of the best McCheese quotes. "Only when necessary". Fucking worf.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So you bastards got me to install and use the McDonald's app finally, and after the first couple weeks of being spoiled with $1 quarter pounders (got a couple double QPs at first but they soon stopped that), there hasn't been shit worth using anymore! I don't ever eat two sandwiches so the BOGO deals aren't worth it to me, and crap like a free medium fry isn't going to get me to order McDonald's over the vastly superior Wendy's location I have here.

On that note, the Wendy's app offers suck dick too, except when I go to lunch with a coworker and we BOGO the spicy chickens with the same offer every time because they are so dumb they just manually key it in as free, I've never actually pressed the button that says "Press when at register and show to employee".

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So you bastards got me to install and use the McDonald's app finally, and after the first couple weeks of being spoiled with $1 quarter pounders (got a couple double QPs at first but they soon stopped that), there hasn't been shit worth using anymore! I don't ever eat two sandwiches so the BOGO deals aren't worth it to me, and crap like a free medium fry isn't going to get me to order McDonald's over the vastly superior Wendy's location I have here.

On that note, the Wendy's app offers suck dick too, except when I go to lunch with a coworker and we BOGO the spicy chickens with the same offer every time because they are so dumb they just manually key it in as free, I've never actually pressed the button that says "Press when at register and show to employee".

I have noticed the same the $1 sandwich deal was solid now McDonalds is getting all stingy with their app coupons. I have pretty much stopped using it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems like the business model was to get as many people into using it and then bait and switch it!! Bastards!

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried the Sourdough King today and it was better than I expected. I like BK's sourdough bread a lot better than Hardee's. Hardee's has the better beef patties obviously, but BK's are good enough if they haven't been sitting in a steam tray for a few hours. One complaint though: they put way too much sauce on it. Would've been better with sauce on just one half of the bun instead of both sides.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wish I could cash in on that, but I'm not going all the way to Oakland for a free shitty pizza.