The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best sparkling flavored water is Spindrift. It has dethroned LaCroix in our house.

When my wife was on Keto and we were on the road her go to was Triple Cheeseburger from Wendy’s with no bun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
when I wanna drink healthy this is my go to sparkling water at Mickey Ds!

2C9043E1-25D0-43A9-A726-E9F9B46718DE.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sparkling water is ass. Everyone around me loves fucking La Croix. The office probably goes through two cases a day.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Sparkling water is ass. Everyone around me loves fucking La Croix. The office probably goes through two cases a day.

That's my office with the Topo Chico. I also don't really get as much into it. But i'm odd and embrace it. I like Mio Energy and water(vodka) for essentially highly caffeinated kool aid. (Jugs representing..)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The only sparkling water that tastes good is:

sparkling-ice.jpg

Sparkling Ice – Sparkling Ice® is a fruity, flavorful sparkling water—without all the sugar. If you want to put a little sparkle in your sip, look no further.

I am addicted to that shit. La Croix tastes like garbage. These things also make fantastic mixers w/ vodka.

I just found a place that sells the Black Cherry flavor, and it might be TOO good. Been drinking so much of it haha.

Also bought the Cherry Limeade flavor, cherry limeade typically being one of my favorites of any particular brand, but this Brand's version tastes off to me. Almost like dish soap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just found a place that sells the Black Cherry flavor, and it might be TOO good. Been drinking so much of it haha.

Also bought the Cherry Limeade flavor, cherry limeade typically being one of my favorites of any particular brand, but this Brand's version tastes off to me. Almost like dish soap.

As I sit here drinking a Cherry Limeade lol. If you ever find a Grape Raspberry they are fantastic. Probably my favorite.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hate non-sweetened sparkling water, every flavor tastes like some variation of what I imagine lizard piss tastes like. So if you don't want artificial sweeteners, this stuff is out. If you don't mind though, this shit is like crack to me. There are a bunch of different flavors, but this orange-creme one is awesome, as is strawberry-watermelon. I usually get about 6 different flavors when I buy them, can't remember them all.

raleys.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Cherry limeaid is probably the only one ive tried i dont care for either.

Had their apple recently and it was tremendous.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Half my family is drinking this stuff. It tastes terrible. My Mom gave some to my brother's baby yesterday and he just opened his mouth and let it run out and I was like "Right on kid".

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users