The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Are those 10 piece boxes? Because if you're going to eat 60 spicy nuggets my hat is off to you.

5 piece boxes. I tried to get 2x15, and the guy kinda sneered at me and said they don't do 15 boxes of the spicy, so I told him to give me 6 x 5 boxes and watched the sneer slide right off his face.

Is Chysamere Chysamere in Japan on a Sumo Wrestling scholarship?

30 Mcnuggets is only 1600 calories or so. Today is a weight day and I usually only eat a light breakfast and heavy lunch. No dinner.

That being said I'm still a fat fuck.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
30 nuggets is a totally solid effort. How were they?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
30 nuggets is a totally solid effort. How were they?

The sour cream and onion sauce was meh. The spicy sauce was great. It was a creamy sauce rather than an oily sauce. I'd only rate them 3/10 spicy though.

9/10 would eat 30 again. I could have easily eaten another 30. They paired well with the Morinaga Caramel Shake I got with them.

McNuggets are the kind of food I never get tired of eating.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was in the NY office last week and they catered a lunch one day and it was literally a chicken nugget buffet of all type of flavors. Buffalo, jerk, standard, spicy, sesame. It was awesome.

• 2Quality Calories

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My pilot friend actually just left Honolulu for Narita. I asked him to pick up 10 spicy nuggets with spicy sauce for me.

Can't wait.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
McNuggets are fucking great, but there's a major dilemma. I feel bad ordering them because I'd need to get like 2 twenty pieces to be full and I feel like a glutton. The other part of the problem is like a 20 piece is $5 I think, so 40 for $10 or I can get like 2 McDoubles and 2 McChickens for like 6 dollars and be as full. Sucks. The Sweet N Sour sauce is indeed a God-tier sauce, and I don't misuse that word like some of you ingrates. I even found the recipe online and tried to recreate it, but it wasn't even close.

They need to fucking bottle that stuff.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
McNuggets are fucking great, but there's a major dilemma. I feel bad ordering them because I'd need to get like 2 twenty pieces to be full and I feel like a glutton. The other part of the problem is like a 20 piece is $5 I think, so 40 for $10 or I can get like 2 McDoubles and 2 McChickens for like 6 dollars and be as full. Sucks. The Sweet N Sour sauce is indeed a God-tier sauce, and I don't misuse that word like some of you ingrates. I even found the recipe online and tried to recreate it, but it wasn't even close.

They need to fucking bottle that stuff.
I just don't get it. Never liked any iteration of them. Shitty in every category. Meat, breading, texture... sauces suck too. Sweet and sour (is it an apple-cider-dish color, that's what i'm talking about) is garbage. An augment at best.
I settle with bbq, but the tang is off.
I can't think of another place off hand that has worse nuggets.
I feel I'm mostly accurate with food assessments and I see differences in choices on other things, but mcnuggets and accoutrements are far fucking from God tier. It's worthless, mild, and bland (if it's what i'm thinking of)
I just don't understand it.

Change my mind.

• 1Supertaster

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've never seen a more offensively filled bag.

oPnmb1Fp-Sd5bKZMOKZcKJyDpwDuG7bMkSzaPaoBqx9Mj1HXUPPlf7GLN8ACbCb849l_7Zs7cJWeVPdxodxW-yS9KbIWm43fPxR7dkcKsQjLtefl1oWKfPO2zjoe6nOSt_he8gL1uWpPL3bA7EIRdIchuhS1baKe2vqTAuxbEQEy8F_awuV0SpgQqzb-BSE9tUaCquSGZdHK1RPzWOE_5lFo6PsVqpQb9Cn3795IPVfSe2b3n5cu387sg5RZc9rm2V-KsGyxQh5WnJl4i3oH9SJH1ZDAlp0uhcVrihzO59zCt8ce4ZuxB0DGzbOxAWQlko8Y9fjUOBiy34tGcRMDtAXWdlY7kby5nattiDv-ll0FKr8LTw29V8_wVU25SzbMDpQnss6itvV05JJgU5RqX1NzywCKRMf7snNmnYLIYvEDA-Crk-_RfRYo1L-gLM0p9A-YyW-sAXmzMdRTUIGwPSWgnV8jZHOqtKR_BsMJTXeSjd4S55KR5S6MRT3uiEVfS3nqsVTvKCvbhZqBZgc8Nxoe9_Z7AaifKzTVUzjs8CEzLtPOGT8HosR1nn9LcszJ4yWDqXtAYm8Jni6mldh6yKDFGuOnztBdRMsUzSU=w401-h712-no

9RJpkMq2NjT_Ix53UIgbHxw7V6RqJ4v21GR5j4JutEvElfpSvGzc2e0lOrxSlVyBxu1Fnz5ek-NV1ILqvzq0wlGX0AQEX2pbz83VCosrT3kTwE4X2fSRFiZGzX4eSuWIfdLLuq1ECChaO23lJk3_1imEnSFAt5uM9D12VHy8HoYlDbsxnLCyYaq_YV-D8DvKGSuya6S8LQkUfJlOIGowv6dgvcEF4D8j6uZBvEg-hZsMabuuwTPkP1N46yHJein1RJc5tJqMkMhHHhSmsrBDbpQ20Mw4BMLVdILlcULlHpVgYt4dLlOKCrMdol1H-Nb9ncKidQJug1JFzBHOd9cE8qW-MksaRQfoMrz3alQN8EomOsHQLuitiqpoEvvtEK9d1R8D523uqJdJDfDjC-_zbBtYxK0-FOPtJXCOU0znfzbv3Kb467M4vuWv855x0tEjhFJisuZuceW4opuH7dQCSP9rrl0K_6FQE1tyUBYpXf4sskeux-JO4MoXB_fWUEqGHeIjuS6__2qeDwZhwjXPAq8F-hjysmiuMTYn0FUTuGY3D97XHalMKO3Um8x7G6s9JlM3-DdGIFESB9n5Pdy05-yFQ-xroMwCDBiCtV4=w401-h712-no

They weren't very good either. What a joke.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm seriously considering making a Twitter account for the sole purpose of bitching at companies. The customer service you get from companies through Twitter over other mediums is pretty silly.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
"Farm to Bag"

That alone should of tipped you off that the people who made them were fucking cunts.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just don't get it. Never liked any iteration of them. Shitty in every category. Meat, breading, texture... sauces suck too. Sweet and sour (is it an apple-cider-dish color, that's what i'm talking about) is garbage. An augment at best.
I settle with bbq, but the tang is off.
I can't think of another place off hand that has worse nuggets.
I feel I'm mostly accurate with food assessments and I see differences in choices on other things, but mcnuggets and accoutrements are far fucking from God tier. It's worthless, mild, and bland (if it's what i'm thinking of)
I just don't understand it.

Change my mind.

McNuggets obviously have the best texture. A crispy battered type. They retain oil from the fryer well too. If you get BBQ sauce for nuggets I csn already tell your tastes are basic and plebeian, so I'm not sure it's worth arguing. McD's BBQ sauce is probably the worst BBQ sauce I've had from a fast food place.

If you don't like their sweet n sour, it's you, not their sauce.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like the outside of nuggets, but the inside is too spongy and weird. I know I know it's all white meat blah blah, but it definitely has a different texture inside than a standard chicken tender. I guess that's what makes them nuggets and not tenders?

Anyway, I've had a hard time eating nuggets ever since I found a piece of gristle or bone or something else hard in one many years ago. It's turned into a psychological thing where every bite will have me expecting something hard and nasty.

McD's sweet and sour sauce is truly one of the greatest condiments on earth, though.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Still rustled that they got rid of the spicy version of these. Wendy's nuggets are vastly superior to McDonald's nuggets in every way. And their spicy is the best spicy anywhere, it was amazing on the nuggets.

bb81035a39d7a77461281d298fa9015a[1].jpg

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, I know never to take anything you say seriously now.

The Wendy's people like to believe they're more natural or something. I think it's mostly in their head. Once you don't give a fuck about manufactured food made into the same 3 shapes over and over billions of times a year, you'll truly learn to love nuggets.

That said Wendy's nuggets aren't bad, but I'd never get them over McD's.

• 1Like