The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't know, maybe it wasn't just caffeine and so it would do something different?

I took 2 scoops this morning in a 16oz water bottle, and it didn't taste nearly as good. Chugged it down and yea, still no effect. Will stick to 1 because of the taste. Unfortunately the wife doesn't like the taste either. She said it tasted like she was chugging down vitamins.

Oh well! Was worth a try.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm super sensitive to stimulants. Half a scoop is all I need to ride out an entire night. Effect is fine e to me.
I'm not really sensitive but Redbull is like 80mg and thats enough to keep me wired usually. I was thinking of getting these and doing half scoops too.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't know, maybe it wasn't just caffeine and so it would do something different?

I took 2 scoops this morning in a 16oz water bottle, and it didn't taste nearly as good. Chugged it down and yea, still no effect. Will stick to 1 because of the taste. Unfortunately the wife doesn't like the taste either. She said it tasted like she was chugging down vitamins.

It has taurine and shit. Typical energy mix like monster uses. I prefer that I dislike the taste because white monster tastes so damn good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

I didn't mean to insult you. I just mean, if you're rocking a 240mg caffeine drink out before bed your tolerance levels are through the roof.

Crone

I didn't mean to insult you. I just mean, if you're rocking a 240mg caffeine drink out before bed your tolerance levels are through the roof.
No insult, it's all good.

I'll blame it on the fact that I'm 6'6" 315? but I have a super high tolerance to pain meds as well. Makes me wonder what the hell that one pre-workout drink had in it. LOL

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only time a pre-workout has seriously made me get super amped was taking NO-xplode for the first time. My brother has a low tolerance for stimulants and actually had to go to the hospital (true story).

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The only time a pre-workout has seriously made me get super amped was taking NO-xplode for the first time. My brother has a low tolerance for stimulants and actually had to go to the hospital (true story).

lol, I remember getting stuck in traffic going to workout on NO Xplode. I was jumping around like crazy.

Hekotat

Rainbow Sherbert tastes amazing, what other flavors do you guys get?

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Rainbow Sherbert tastes amazing, what other flavors do you guys get?
I was filling up a scoop all the way to the top of the funnel. Looking forward to tasting it tomorrow when I fill it up to just the regular scoop.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I do like 4 scoops of this, will it intensify orgasms? Asking for a friend.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Rainbow Sherbert, Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Iced Tea, Golden Apple Pear. Those are the ones I would order again without thinking. I periodically try others, most are simply just okay. I didn't like the Sour Cherry. It wasn't really, Sour, it just didn't taste good, idk. It had a very strong flavor too, probably too strong.

I want to try the new Raging Gummy Fish

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Took it yesterday afternoon and didn't feel any effects. Used 1 scoop.

Pre-workout I've had before was for sure stronger than this, but didn't taste nearly as good. Maybe I should try 2 scoops? Pre-workout I've had in the past would make my lips and face tingle and was what I would for sure describe as Meth-light. This stuff? Seems like an energy drink and doens't do shit. I was tired AF by 11pm last night after taking it in the afternoon.

But I admit, that I can drink a Monster, or 240mg caffeine Rockstar Zero, and go to sleep. Like I just don't get effected by it. :(

Kinda disappointed it's not more Methy.
I have the same tolerance problem. Wonder how cost effective it is at 2 scoops. Certainly better than monsters, but not better than $1 rockstars on sale?

Hekotat

Rainbow Sherbert, Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Iced Tea, Golden Apple Pear. Those are the ones I would order again without thinking. I periodically try others, most are simply just okay. I didn't like the Sour Cherry. It wasn't really, Sour, it just didn't taste good, idk. It had a very strong flavor too, probably too strong.

I want to try the new Raging Gummy Fish

I was worried about strawberry shortcake but you have sold me on it, the tropical one sounds interesting or the strawberry kiwi.

Hekotat

$8 shipping, you bastards. Can't find any codes so far that work with BOGO.

b1g1 free though with half off...sheeeiitttt. Wish I would have seen that before ordering from amazon. Thinking of grabbing two more due to the cost.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But amazon was like $27 with free ship (i think), vs $43 for the bogo. So not the hugest savings as bogo would initially have you believe.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I'm not sure what happened to the free shipping, I thought that was just a permanent thing that didn't even require a coupon code anymore.