The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The rainbow sherbert was expensive as fuck on Amazon. I'm okay with 40ish for 2 tubs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have the same tolerance problem. Wonder how cost effective it is at 2 scoops. Certainly better than monsters, but not better than $1 rockstars on sale?
This is why I swore off energy drinks all together back in December. I've had less than 12 since then? Was totally off em until like March and then I've had some since.

They literally do nothing for me, and so I was like wtf is the point? I love the taste of Blue Monsters though. I'll finish off my 2 tubs of G-Fuel, but probably won't get more as it does nothing for me. Go back to rarely getting a Monster or Rockstar.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is why I swore off energy drinks all together back in December. I've had less than 12 since then? Was totally off em until like March and then I've had some since.

They literally do nothing for me, and so I was like wtf is the point? I love the taste of Blue Monsters though. I'll finish off my 2 tubs of G-Fuel, but probably won't get more as it does nothing for me. Go back to rarely getting a Monster or Rockstar.
That's kind of why I want to try the hydro ones. I feel like the focus stuff is the only part that really does anything for me.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I'm not sure what happened to the free shipping, I thought that was just a permanent thing that didn't even require a coupon code anymore.
I would suspect we are getting Khohl'd like a bunch of women, and between alternating sales and bogo's, we still pay near the same for a product that is probably $2 in powder.

But if you can't find anything else like it, I suppose that's the monopoly you enjoy. If the flavors are as good as yall say. I've tried pills etc, werent great, but if this works with water I'll be happy.

Used to be, and still is I think, a liquid caffeine additive called semi sweet 5150 that also changed names that was supposed to be good. Slightly sweet neutral flavor so you add a cap to anything. Big jug was like 100,000mg caffeine.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The only time a pre-workout has seriously made me get super amped was taking NO-xplode for the first time. My brother has a low tolerance for stimulants and actually had to go to the hospital (true story).

Didn't NO-xplode have actual steroids in it? I remember hearing stories of that shit that were insane.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys need to embrace your inner old man. Don't get me wrong, I rarely go to bed before midnight, but many days I'm taking a glorious nap the moment I get home from work. And if I don't, and I'm tired at night, I...go to bed!

I sort of get the people that get addicted to having a coffee every morning, and would literally murder someone that got between them and their coffee, but as someone that never drank coffee (don't like the taste), it always makes me laugh. I'm lazy as fuck and drag ass constantly (hence the naps), but whether I've had 3 hours of sleep or 12, I'm in the shower within 2 minutes of my alarm going off (no snoozes). And I'm out the door in less than 30 minutes, every day. But I know people that literally get up half an hour before they have to so that they can make their coffee and sip it until they are somewhat capable of functioning. I have just never understood that. Every minute of sleep is glorious, why would I want to get up earlier and waste some?? It was the same during college. Everyone around me was slamming coffees and No-Doze pills to stay awake and study, and I just...stayed up.

Embrace the naps!

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You guys need to embrace your inner old man. Don't get me wrong, I rarely go to bed before midnight, but many days I'm taking a glorious nap the moment I get home from work. And if I don't, and I'm tired at night, I...go to bed!

I sort of get the people that get addicted to having a coffee every morning, and would literally murder someone that got between them and their coffee, but as someone that never drank coffee (don't like the taste), it always makes me laugh. I'm lazy as fuck and drag ass constantly (hence the naps), but whether I've had 3 hours of sleep or 12, I'm in the shower within 2 minutes of my alarm going off (no snoozes). And I'm out the door in less than 30 minutes, every day. But I know people that literally get up half an hour before they have to so that they can make their coffee and sip it until they are somewhat capable of functioning. I have just never understood that. Every minute of sleep is glorious, why would I want to get up earlier and waste some?? It was the same during college. Everyone around me was slamming coffees and No-Doze pills to stay awake and study, and I just...stayed up.

Embrace the naps!

Don't gotta wake up early if you set your coffee pot timer to have hot coffee brewed and ready when you wake up.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm a daily coffee drinker but it's not a necessity for me. However, the office has cold brew on nitro tap and that shit is rocket fuel. It's so easy to pour yourself a cup when it's just sitting there on tap but I can't allow myself to get hooked. That shit doesn't fuck around.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have coffee every morning, but I'm not dysfunctional without it. Getting good sleep is the key to life, man. Kids will definitely fuck that up for a while.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Has anyone tried G Fuel with one of those carbonation doohickeys? I think it would make it even better.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Has anyone tried G Fuel with one of those carbonation doohickeys? I think it would make it even better.
I'm gonna' step it up even more!

68145540__17406.1485461926.1280.1280.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

You could also just buy some club soda. I have a case of Perrier at home. Will let you know on Sunday when I get back home.

• 1Like