The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I like fizzy water and it's $15 for 24 bottles. You one judgemental little dude sometimes bro.

81t3c3515eL._SY550_.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I thought about doing that as well. Figured one of you would have it in house. I might try it in the morning.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This only applies if you're in Hawaii, but this just temporarily came back to Taco Bell, and it's fucking awesome.
Kalua Pork Quesadilla's make me happy in the pants. Sorry to those of you not in Hawaii.

Taco Bell - Go now, I won't mind. Absolutely worth the visit.

6d4PjMo.jpg

If you're wondering what Kalua Pig is, What is Kalua Pig (Kalua Pork)? | En Fuego Hawaii

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Another amazing Vietnam fast food meal. Rice noodles, fried pork, and assorted veggies with a spicy as FUCK peanut sauce.
IMG_20180730_191510.jpg

Whole meal (two bowls) plus spring rolls and two beers cost like 7 bucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Another amazing Vietnam fast food meal. Rice noodles, fried pork, and assorted veggies with a spicy as FUCK peanut sauce. View attachment 172415
Whole meal (two bowls) plus spring rolls and two beers cost like 7 bucks.
where are you in vietnam? try to find a place that has
Hainan Chicken Rice Com Ga Hai Nam

try a street vendor, it might be harder to find

or just get anything that has cooking chickens hanging about.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vietnamese is delicious*

*except for those non-fried spring rolls with the cold, clammy translucent wrappers, and occasionally shrimp. It's like otter vomit wrapped in a layer of raw tripe

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Vietnamese is delicious*

*except for those non-fried spring rolls with the cold, clammy translucent wrappers, and occasionally shrimp. It's like otter vomit wrapped in a layer of raw tripe

Spring rolls are delicious! Love the peanut sauce.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So they just released a "Hydro" formula that it is supposed to help with hydration and has the focus stuff, but doesn't have the energy stuff. I'm probably going to order some this weekend

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_...75205202&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Edit: Also whoever was looking for a pre-workout thing, maybe try this? I have no experience with it but it might be what you are looking for

Amazon product ASIN B06XWDT8WY

speaking of hydration, and this is probably the wrong thread, but I need a good cost effective hydration drink. i've been doing a ton of physical labor in the heat and am losing a ton of salts/liquids and cramping up. this gfuel seems a little expensive although a powder would be optimal (but not necessary), anyone got any recommendations?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My default beverage aside from water is Powerade Zero lately. 68cents a piece at Walmart.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like powerade zero too but for some reason the 8-packs only come in 3 flavors and none of them is lemon-lime. You can buy individual bottles in lots of flavors but the 8-packs only come in red, blue, and purple.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Unless you need the salt, any flavored packet I think would do. I am in love with the lemon lime drink flavoring from dollar stores etc. Can always add a dash of salt which should go well with that kind of flavor.

Been using a lot of flavor packets just to get myself drinking 60+ ounces thru the day at work just for general reasons since otherwise I find myself realizing I've had like a cup of coffee all day to drink.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i bought a bottle of Mio Energy, black cherry flavor, and have been pretty addicted to it today. probably should slow down with it, but damn its good!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to drink the mio stuff, some blue one with caffeine, but I drank so much of it that the thought makes me nauseous.

In fast food news, my standard BK order when I go (once a month, if that) has been a chicken fry large meal and two double cheeseburgers. It was working out to about 11.50 for awhile but I went a couple days ago and it was 9.25, so looks like they lowered prices on something

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Vietnamese is delicious*

Seriously, the imperial rolls they make that are chewy and deep fried with that side of fish sauce are amazeballs, but those minty fresh raw spring rolls with the foreskin wrapping are disgusting.. All the chicks love them too it seems.

• 1Worf