The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, the imperial rolls they make that are chewy and deep fried with that side of fish sauce are amazeballs, but those minty fresh raw spring rolls with the foreskin wrapping are disgusting.. All the chicks love them too it seems.

Yeah fuck those. I dated a charlie for 5 years. My friend married one. There was a pretty large group of them near where I went to high school. They always made these eggrolls that were like tofu, pork, shrimp, and a little carrots in a short fried eggroll. Fucking amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Seriously, the imperial rolls they make that are chewy and deep fried with that side of fish sauce are amazeballs, but those minty fresh raw spring rolls with the foreskin wrapping are disgusting.. All the chicks love them too it seems.
actually both use rice paper

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
new lays lays fiery habenero

just enough kick
41VuwrOz5xL.jpg
Ok I'm on a quest for this

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I used to drink the mio stuff, some blue one with caffeine, but I drank so much of it that the thought makes me nauseous.

In fast food news, my standard BK order when I go (once a month, if that) has been a chicken fry large meal and two double cheeseburgers. It was working out to about 11.50 for awhile but I went a couple days ago and it was 9.25, so looks like they lowered prices on something
Just moved to a small town with limited options super close and BK is one of them. So after having other options win out for so long, they are now part of my rotation, and I went twice on Friday because it was so good. Their spicy chicken is really good, and of course the whopper. Got some fresh onion rings too and was pretty happy about that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Their spicy chicken sandwich is pretty good. I still think Wendy's beats it out by a small margin, but Wendy's spicy chicken is the measuring stick for spicy chicken sandwiches as far as I'm concerned

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Their spicy chicken sandwich is pretty good. I still think Wendy's beats it out by a small margin, but Wendy's spicy chicken is the measuring stick for spicy chicken sandwiches as far as I'm concerned
What else should I get there? Sounds like their chicken fries, and when you say 2 cheeseburgers, is that the 2 for $6 whoppers?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What else should I get there? Sounds like their chicken fries, and when you say 2 cheeseburgers, is that the 2 for $6 whoppers?

There is a 4 dollar deal where you get 2 cheeseburgers or bacon cheeseburgers, small fries, and a drink. If you like the standard Whopper, I would try the other variations. Bacon King, Rodeo Whopper, etc. I am personally not a fan of the chicken fries, but the nuggets aren't bad. Not as good as McD's though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't eat the whoppers usually, i go for the straight double cheeseburgers. Chicken Fries are hit or miss - pretty good if they're fresh.

The Bacon King is probaly my favorite item there now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just you wait til the inevitable return of THE fast food king, God Emperor Tier item:

The Angry Whopper.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Another one of the new Lays flavors. I tried these the other day. Not great imo. Neither bacon enough no jalapeno enough. They end up just being a very weak version of two otherwise great flavors.
chips.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Another one of the new Lays flavors. I tried these the other day. Not great imo. Neither bacon enough no jalapeno enough. They end up just being a very weak version of two otherwise great flavors.
View attachment 172738
did you get the bag w/ the $1 off 2 bag of lays? it's one of those sticky coupons, they're doing it for the promo

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I can't even contribute to this thread any more since I nixed fast food and junk food from my diet.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok g fuel folks..... what is with the retarded scoop? Do I fill to the top of the big bowl portion, or all the way up to the narrow tip.....

I'm impressed at strawberry shortcake. I would say flavor spot on though realizing I don't actually like strawberry shortcake lol.... (In my head I see red berry and I think delicious cherry sour candies because I'm retarded)

Bought a bottle of carbonated water to try with the rainbow sherbert. Will see how they do.

• 1Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have a 26 oz bottle and fill to the tip. I'd say there shakers just to the normal scoop. Your results may vary but I find of you use to much the quality of flavor goes down

The scoop design is retarded though, as well as it being buried in the tub on first open

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't even contribute to this thread any more since I nixed fast food and junk food from my diet.

giphy.gif
Like forever!? I mostly eat healthy because I want to look good, but I have to go on a bender every couple months at least.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like forever!? I mostly eat healthy because I want to look good, but I have to go on a bender every couple months at least.

I mean, yes and no. I can't really pull a McCheese anymore unless it's veggies/meats, and definitely not fast food and junk food. No sodas, trying to eliminate sugar, minimizing carbs, that sort of thing.

I went back to taking my coffee black, to cut out sugar (5-6 mugs of coffee a day with 1-2 tsps of sugar each was a lot of sugar). Stevia/Truvia doesn't taste right. I guess as a dessert replacement I started putting raisins in peanut butter, and then I realized how much sugar was in that.

I'm not sure how far the weight loss is going to go before I feel like I've hit a good spot. Maybe once I plateau and start hitting the gym proper, I'll relax a little.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Ok g fuel folks..... what is with the retarded scoop? Do I fill to the top of the big bowl portion, or all the way up to the narrow tip.....

I'm impressed at strawberry shortcake. I would say flavor spot on though realizing I don't actually like strawberry shortcake lol.... (In my head I see red berry and I think delicious cherry sour candies because I'm retarded)

Bought a bottle of carbonated water to try with the rainbow sherbert. Will see how they do.
I googled shit, and you are supposed to fill the scoop to the top of the big bowl portion. The narrow tip can actually come off, but it's supposed to help with putting the scoop into a bottle of water. Which I agree, it does help with.

I was putting mine into a 16.9oz bottle of water, and tasted fine, and then I realized that it was killing the cost effectiveness of it if I was using a fresh bottle of water every time. I started refilling the bottles to be even more of a cheap ass.

• 1Like