The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I googled shit, and you are supposed to fill the scoop to the top of the big bowl portion. The narrow tip can actually come off, but it's supposed to help with putting the scoop into a bottle of water. Which I agree, it does help with.

I was putting mine into a 16.9oz bottle of water, and tasted fine, and then I realized that it was killing the cost effectiveness of it if I was using a fresh bottle of water every time. I started refilling the bottles to be even more of a cheap ass.
Hah I went through the process when I started drinking it. I'm back to using bottled water most of the time though, because the water here is not great. I usually pay $3 for case of water, maybe $4, so it's still pretty cost effective.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ok g fuel folks..... what is with the retarded scoop? Do I fill to the top of the big bowl portion, or all the way up to the narrow tip.....

I'm impressed at strawberry shortcake. I would say flavor spot on though realizing I don't actually like strawberry shortcake lol.... (In my head I see red berry and I think delicious cherry sour candies because I'm retarded)

Bought a bottle of carbonated water to try with the rainbow sherbert. Will see how they do.

That scoop boggles my mind too, I meant to ask about it as well. Do you fill it to the top or the line before it becomes retarded?

I tried the Strawberry Shortcake this morning, it is good but I think Rainbow Sherbert kicks the shit out of it. I also prefer it with carbonated water but I don't know if I want to spend another 2 bucks per drink to make it that way.

I wonder if they have a sample pack, one drink of each flavor so I can try them all rather than buying a whole tub. I like citrus/orange drinks but I don't want to end up with a shit flavor.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That scoop boggles my mind too, I meant to ask about it as well. Do you fill it to the top or the line before it becomes retarded?

I tried the Strawberry Shortcake this morning, it is good but I think Rainbow Sherbert kicks the shit out of it. I also prefer it with carbonated water but I don't know if I want to spend another 2 bucks per drink to make it that way.

I wonder if they have a sample pack, one drink of each flavor so I can try them all rather than buying a whole tub. I like citrus/orange drinks but I don't want to end up with a shit flavor.

Skip the $2 fancy water, and just get store brand stuff. When it comes to carbonated water you can't fuck that up. It if was pre flavored maybe quality matters. (Might start mixing flavors later, though if sherbert is better than shortcake I wont see a need.)

Got on kick of loving the arnold palmer branded tea/lemonade. Thought it was the zero I was drinking, but the last can and big jug I've had seemed darker and much more like bitter, like it was 80/20 tea/lemonade. Sad since I'd just about dump the powder in that, give it a little lemon undercurrent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like forever!? I mostly eat healthy because I want to look good, but I have to go on a bender every couple months at least.
The only way I keep myself sane is going like once a month somewhere.

On my work trip unfortunately there weren't many options so I ate like a king

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I imagine you fill it to the top of the cup portion and the narrow piece is so you can put it into a 20oz bottle of something easier.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I imagine you fill it to the top of the cup portion and the narrow piece is so you can put it into a 20oz bottle of something easier.

That's what I assumed as well but there's not a diagram or anything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Speaking of Sherbet, am I the only person that absolutely love Sherbet ice cream? Everyone I know hates it. I guess it's not really ice cream but more frozen dessert.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Sherbet is delicious. I've never met anyone who doesn't enjoy it. Sounds like you know a lot of terrible people.

When I really want to channel my inner child, I go to town on a pint of rainbow sherbet.

McCheese

Also, anyone who pronounces it "sher-burt" is a mouthbreathing moron.

• 1Like

McCheese

did you get the bag w/ the $1 off 2 bag of lays? it's one of those sticky coupons, they're doing it for the promo

I didn't see that coupon! I wish I had, because they also had the Ketchup flavor which I would have liked to try.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Also, anyone who pronounces it "sher-burt" is a mouthbreathing moron.
tenor.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

I think what happens is while people love sherbert, mlsy americans will opt for fattier chocolate fudge ornwhatever other convnetional ice cream is usually at hand at the same time.

Which is a shame other than cheap lime sherbert, i love some of the expensive fancy raspberry and other sherberts as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This guy pronounces at as sherbert, you can tell because that's how he spelled it.

Rainbow is my favorite but my wife bought me the Walmart brand and instead of raspberry it has lemon. A fucking atrocity to us SHERBET lovers

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I didn't see that coupon! I wish I had, because they also had the Ketchup flavor which I would have liked to try.
look for it behind the first bag, ppl just rip it off the first bag they see. atm it's a big promo so lays should be on the endshelves
these are the endshelves
Grocery-Store-Gondola-Endcap.jpg

Sludig

The Scoop on Sherbet vs. Sherbert

Maybe its regional like pop/cola. Because around these parts I have only ever heard it said that way. /shrug

Course slightly related, I read so much of a British comedy author during college, I used a spelling of a word or a kinda colloquism thats more british english in a paper and got accused of plagiarism over it.

People talk the way their surrounding people do. Kinda like dindu nogs seem to be slipping further and further away from recognizable English.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have never heard anyone call it anything but "Sherbert". So I looked it up because I just couldn't believe I would be so fucking dumb to never read the label and realize that's not right. Then I remembered, all the supermarkets around here sell it in clear containers with white tops that don't have any fucking labelling on them other than the flavor. It doesn't even say Sherbet on it. It's a goddamn conspiracy!