The Fast Food Thread

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There’s an absolute zero version from Mossy Oak that I kind of like too.

Never heard of this G Fuel, ordered the 10-pack sampler to give it a shot.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You should know this is serious if mccheese and I are teamed up. Sometimes you have to fight for the greater good.

Ive never enjoyed the taste of rockstar myself except their cherry sugar filled one, which I can't really drink

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have principles. I will die on this sword.

Since this whole conversation started by nitpicking language -- who the hell says "die on this sword"? You mean "die on this hill"?

Googling "i willing die on this sword" gives about 2.5million times fewer hits than Googling "sherbert"

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Since this whole conversation started by nitpicking language -- who the hell says "die on this sword"? You mean "die on this hill"?

Googling "i willing die on this sword" gives about 2.5million times fewer hits than Googling "sherbert"

Yeah, you're right. I stupidly combined two expressions. I meant die on this hill.

See? Unlike you sherbert mongoloids I can actually admit when I'm saying something stupid.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I have principles. I will die on this sword.

...and if by 'sword', you really mean 'teriyaki skewer', then ok, I can actualy see this happening

maxresdefault.jpg

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is like a dumber version the Gif vs Jif argument that you can eat. I think I'll just be a snob and call it sorbet from now on, even if it says sherbet on the packaging. I don't have anything against sorbet, but I only eat something that sugary maybe a dozen times a year. And in those few instances, it's really hard to want to choose a sorbet over any Ice Cream.

If you spend like five seconds with this super obscure website called "the google" then you can learn everything you never knew about the difference between sherbet and sorbet.

For lactose intolerant junk food junkies, sorbet is objectively superior.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did anyone notice the lead warning on the Gfuel label?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Did anyone notice the lead warning on the Gfuel label?
That's just due to California's Prop 65 law. If you sell that product in Cali, you need that warning if you have a certain amount of lead in your product. The amount that requires that labeling is minuscule, but that's typical California retardation. Source: I'm in the supplement/sports nutrition industry. If you eat an entire jar in a single serving, you'd still probably be fine(as far as lead goes).

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
That's just due to California's Prop 65 law. If you sell that product in Cali, you need that warning if you have a certain amount of lead in your product. The amount that requires that labeling is minuscule, but that's typical California retardation. Source: I'm in the supplement/sports nutrition industry. If you eat an entire jar in a single serving, you'd still probably be fine(as far as lead goes).

Thanks. Just thought it was weird but that makes sense.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
In my defense I got the word from my parents when I was a kid and I hadn't had a sherbert since the flinstone push pops. I went and got some last night and it still sucks, kinda bummed out now that I have this in my freezer rather than some Haagendaz Honey Almond Caramel.

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
In my defense I got the word from my parents when I was a kid and I hadn't had a sherbert since the flinstone push pops. I went and got some last night and it still sucks, kinda bummed out now that I have this in my freezer rather than some Haagendaz Honey Almond Caramel.

I loved those as a kid.

• 1Like