The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The new(ish) Costco Food Court Burger is legit.
No burger here for us
They just took something away, i forget what. Added some big salad with tofu and acai berry sundae and frozen yogurt.

Id love to try a costco burger. When i was near a sams they actually had probably one of my favorite pizzas.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's pretty good. 2 patties. 1/2 lb total. $4.99
I saw that yesterday.

In other news, there's a McDonald's hack for $2 meal using the App (for Friday only).
Slickdeals sent this:

2-meal-hack-1024x576.jpg

I'm sure you've heard about the $1 premium burger deal you can get at McDonald's once a day until 9/30 and Free Fry Fridays, but did you know you can combine these deals and get a full meal for just $2?

It's quite easy, actually. All you do is download the McDonald's app (if you don't have it already) and add a debit or credit card so you can order ahead. After that, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Deals section of the app and click on the $1 sandwich offer.
  2. Click Add to Mobile Order.
  3. Select the sandwich of your choice (doesn't include Signature Sandwiches or Double Quarter Pounder).
  4. Click Add to Order.
  5. Select the McDonald's location you will be picking up your order from.
  6. Click Choose Payment and then tap Finish on the next screen.
  7. You order will be placed, but you will not be charged until you arrive at McDonald's and check in. They won't make your food until you check in either, so no need to worry about your food being cold by the time you arrive.
  8. Check in once you arrive and select the option to pick up your order inside.
  9. Walk up to the cashier and place a separate order for a fountain soda for $1 and pull up the coupon for a free medium fries from the app. Bonus tip: the sodas are all $1 regardless what size you get.
  10. Wait for your two orders, and that's it!

Regular price for this meal is $7.98 with tax (in Los Angeles), so to get it for $2.18 is quite a steal!

It goes without saying that this isn't the healthiest choice, but once a week shouldn't be too detrimental to your body. You can combine these two offers every Friday until 9/30/18 when the sandwich coupon expires. Free fries with a $1 purchase is available every Friday for the rest of the year.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My go-to Costco meal is that delicious chicken bake.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On the topic of McDonalds - did they change their burger meat? I had it recently and the burger was very weird textured. Not like I remembered. It was offputting. And yes, it gave me diarrhea.

• 1Worf

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a Sourdough King from BK earlier today. I have to say it was actually a pretty damn good burger. Their fries were on point too.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's pretty good. 2 patties. 1/2 lb total. $4.99
I saw that yesterday.

In other news, there's a McDonald's hack for $2 meal using the App (for Friday only).
Slickdeals sent this:

2-meal-hack-1024x576.jpg

I'm sure you've heard about the $1 premium burger deal you can get at McDonald's once a day until 9/30 and Free Fry Fridays, but did you know you can combine these deals and get a full meal for just $2?

It's quite easy, actually. All you do is download the McDonald's app (if you don't have it already) and add a debit or credit card so you can order ahead. After that, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Deals section of the app and click on the $1 sandwich offer.
  2. Click Add to Mobile Order.
  3. Select the sandwich of your choice (doesn't include Signature Sandwiches or Double Quarter Pounder).
  4. Click Add to Order.
  5. Select the McDonald's location you will be picking up your order from.
  6. Click Choose Payment and then tap Finish on the next screen.
  7. You order will be placed, but you will not be charged until you arrive at McDonald's and check in. They won't make your food until you check in either, so no need to worry about your food being cold by the time you arrive.
  8. Check in once you arrive and select the option to pick up your order inside.
  9. Walk up to the cashier and place a separate order for a fountain soda for $1 and pull up the coupon for a free medium fries from the app. Bonus tip: the sodas are all $1 regardless what size you get.
  10. Wait for your two orders, and that's it!

Regular price for this meal is $7.98 with tax (in Los Angeles), so to get it for $2.18 is quite a steal!

It goes without saying that this isn't the healthiest choice, but once a week shouldn't be too detrimental to your body. You can combine these two offers every Friday until 9/30/18 when the sandwich coupon expires. Free fries with a $1 purchase is available every Friday for the rest of the year.

Dude in pic looks like his wife's boyfriend just bought him a Switch. Good deal on a big mac though.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That's just due to California's Prop 65 law. If you sell that product in Cali, you need that warning if you have a certain amount of lead in your product. The amount that requires that labeling is minuscule, but that's typical California retardation. Source: I'm in the supplement/sports nutrition industry. If you eat an entire jar in a single serving, you'd still probably be fine(as far as lead goes).

Is it ok to snort lines of micronized creatine powder?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I don't use social media, thought maybe you were catching it elsewhere. I'm gonna rely on you for them b1g1 deals my dude.
I don't look at twitter that often unless I'm at home. I'll try to let people know now that I know so many people here are trying it/using it

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I work in social media data monitoring. Maybe I should set up a custom alert for all the fast food restaurants and mention of "deal" or "buy one". For the good of the community and all.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
With all this sherbet controversy, that reminds me of the multiple people I know that say "Chipolte" instead of "Chipotle." It triggers me endlessly. It goes without saying that they all probably say sherbert too.

There's also a fairly main street in town spelled Walerga. Way too fucking many people call it "Walegra." It's like they are incapable of combining certain letters in any ways other than the one they are used to, regardless of reality.

Clearly, I associate with a lot of mongoloids.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Chipolte is definitely mongoloid territory. At least Sherbert had some stupid-ass background story where it was real.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
With all this sherbet controversy, that reminds me of the multiple people I know that say "Chipolte" instead of "Chipotle." It triggers me endlessly. It goes without saying that they all probably say sherbert too.

There's also a fairly main street in town spelled Walerga. Way too fucking many people call it "Walegra." It's like they are incapable of combining certain letters in any ways other than the one they are used to, regardless of reality.

Clearly, I associate with a lot of mongoloids.

Kinda like Brett Favre. The way people pronounce that triggers me, too.