The Fast Food Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll be hitting up Taco Bell for lunch today. I never win the game systems, and I don't even care about the Xbox One X, but whatever.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jersey Mike's is really good for being a chain sandwich shop. All the deli meats are sliced to order right in front of you. Limited topping choices, but it's all good. #9 (roast beef, Turkey, bacon, mayo, Mike's way) is heaven.
yea i have no idea how subway stays alive considering they're priced the same but they're way fresher than subway.

subway keeps all their meat n shit out on the counter, jersey mikes just has toppings on the counter and deli meat and hot stuff in separate areas.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea i have no idea how subway stays alive considering they're priced the same but they're way fresher than subway.

subway keeps all their meat n shit out on the counter, jersey mikes just has toppings on the counter and deli meat and hot stuff in separate areas.
its why people still buy apple shit when you can get equivalent items for half the price. its the brand.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There's a chain in the Bay Area called the Cheese Steak Shop that I used to go to all the time. When I actually went to Philadelphia and had a cheese steak I was very disappointed and always felt like the ones I got in CA were better.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There's a chain in the Bay Area called the Cheese Steak Shop that I used to go to all the time. When I actually went to Philadelphia and had a cheese steak I was very disappointed and always felt like the ones I got in CA were better.
yea, phily cheese steaks suck, imo, especially the ones that fucking chop up the meat, after being cooked.

you should actually feel more injustice since i believe they use sliced ribeye, and THEN they just chop it up for funzies.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'd imagine it's a lot like going to NYC and just randomly walking into a place for a slice of pizza or a bagel. You might luck out and walk into a good spot but chances are it's gonna be disappointing unless you know someone who can guide you to the good stuff.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I did my homework. I drove halfway across town to get to a place that some internet expert said was the best place in Philly. I think it was Jim's Steaks. Still wasn't impressed. I'm sure opinions vary on what is the best, but I didn't just walk into a random place.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's a place in SF called Buster's that's open really late. I think their cheese steaks are on point. Also better than what I've had in Philly.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd imagine it's a lot like going to NYC and just randomly walking into a place for a slice of pizza or a bagel. You might luck out and walk into a good spot but chances are it's gonna be disappointing unless you know someone who can guide you to the good stuff.
rule of thumb, if you live on the east coast from NJ-Boston and you eat Papa John, Dominoes, Little Caesars or Pizza Hut, then you're doing it wrong. if you're in the area, try to find a mom n pop place and even the shitty ones will be better than the domino shit they give out.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know about that. I used to go to NYC for business a lot and the pizza joint right by the office was fucking garbage.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't know about that. I used to go to NYC for business a lot and the pizza joint right by the office was fucking garbage.
well if you're talking about manhattan specifically, it's garbage, cuz they just pump out shit for tourists.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"new" bfast items at mcdonalds

1540402702620.png

looks like they just took the most popular special order combo and are probably adding some cents to the special order cost and releasing as an item.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
is that a biscuit? since when does mcdonalds do biscuits, fuck i hate english muffins on breakfast sandwiches

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just looks like a double sausage mcmuffin/biscuit/griddle w/ bacon, really?

i regularly custom order sandwiches just like those. if it's an official menu item it'll probably be cheaper than the custom order. it's not super innovative but i appreciate the addition to the menu.