The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I've been to many, many airports. I compare it to the other airports in the NYC area. It's the most convenient for getting to Manhattan. And I really value convenience. And fucking LaGuardia is the worst airport ever. Talk about ghetto.
Newark is horrible for anyone dropping/picking up someone.

When i first moved to NJ and drove to newark, ewr, i kepted wondering, why are there SO MANY CARS pulled over on the side of the road?

an attraction?

horrible accident?

nope, then i figured out, all these carks parked on the side of the road or the fucking median, are picking up people at the airport.

I'd usually pick up my wife and meet her at the gate. NOPE not at ewr, it's 4$ per half hour.

round trip from short term parking is already 15mins, luggage drop at ewr usually takes 30mins, and thats if theres no delays.

So i parked my car on the median like every other guy. THEN the fucking popo comes along and drops their siren and tells us to get off the median, so we all drive around the airport, back to an open median. There's an airport marriot i used to park and wait at instead.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Double Chalupa thing is trash. Didn't even finish it.

Never again.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Double Chalupa thing is trash. Didn't even finish it.

Never again.
I don't understand why they keep bringing them back. Every year or two they're back and they're always bad. And staff fhates making them, they take a special fryer basket we had to dig out of storage and you can only cook two of them at a time.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It takes talent to fuck up a McRib.

It used to bug the shit out of me how some folks could fuck up literally any menu item. You could make hundreds of cheeseburgers a day, but the dude next to you still couldn't manage to keep the condiments/toppings/meat/cheese centered on the fucking bun. I still get a little triggered when I open a burger somewhere and the toppings are half off the bun. You had one job, Deonte. ONE JOB

I can't remember what we used to have to slice tomatoes for. Might have been the Mclean. We had a guy that couldn't figure out how to put the tomato in the slicer. Every time he sliced tomatoes, he'd just plop it in the slicer at a random orientation.

Pancake batter had a big-ass dispenser. You literally sat it on the grill, pushed the plunger and you'd get a nice, round pancake. There was an amazing number of people that still couldn't manage to make even sized, round pancakes.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
My shitty ass McDonalds right near me can't make a Frappe worth a damn. Always takes them forever to make it (if they make it correctly) and half the time they are out of something to make it and don't find out till 10-15 minutes later to tell me. I gave up on trying to use the App for anything too, they never know how to scan the barcode or put in the code for discount/free shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The other day I ordered my iced coffee and the girl came to the window, super timidly, and apologized and said they were out of caramel and if another flavor was okay. I was like "sure, whatever. Vanilla I guess?" But she genuinely looked and sounded like I was going to slap her across the face and ream her out for not having caramel syrup (which I don't even really like but they don't carry hazelnut anymore). But I'm not a garbage person so I didn't.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Carl's breakfast burgers this morning. Forgot to add the hash browns on it. Fucking Trump economy steadily reducing fast food
My shitty ass McDonalds right near me can't make a Frappe worth a damn. Always takes them forever to make it (if they make it correctly) and half the time they are out of something to make it and don't find out till 10-15 minutes later to tell me. I gave up on trying to use the App for anything too, they never know how to scan the barcode or put in the code for discount/free shit.
Don't do the scan at the window, I always pay thru the app and select pickup inside. It should just generate a waiting order number on their screen so you have no interaction other than picking a bag up.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It takes talent to fuck up a McRib.

It used to bug the shit out of me how some folks could fuck up literally any menu item. You could make hundreds of cheeseburgers a day, but the dude next to you still couldn't manage to keep the condiments/toppings/meat/cheese centered on the fucking bun. I still get a little triggered when I open a burger somewhere and the toppings are half off the bun. You had one job, Deonte. ONE JOB

I can't remember what we used to have to slice tomatoes for. Might have been the Mclean. We had a guy that couldn't figure out how to put the tomato in the slicer. Every time he sliced tomatoes, he'd just plop it in the slicer at a random orientation.

Pancake batter had a big-ass dispenser. You literally sat it on the grill, pushed the plunger and you'd get a nice, round pancake. There was an amazing number of people that still couldn't manage to make even sized, round pancakes.
lulz mcrib pulled up this video

i guess it's an agressive tow truck operator at mcdonalds, i have no idea what the point of this video is? people break rule of the sign, you get punished.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The other day I ordered my iced coffee and the girl came to the window, super timidly, and apologized and said they were out of caramel and if another flavor was okay. I was like "sure, whatever. Vanilla I guess?" But she genuinely looked and sounded like I was going to slap her across the face and ream her out for not having caramel syrup (which I don't even really like but they don't carry hazelnut anymore). But I'm not a garbage person so I didn't.

It is kind of amazing but there are people who probably reamed that poor girl a ton of times for petty bullshit like that. You know you've been the youtube videos where Tamika wants to beat up everyone for being out of McNuggets.

images

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Everyone I've ever seen scream at a fast food employee in person was old and white and a woman.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
lulz mcrib pulled up this video

i guess it's an agressive tow truck operator at mcdonalds, i have no idea what the point of this video is? people break rule of the sign, you get punished.
That's how it was at Virginia Tech.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Regime Regime

My buddy got a sampler platter, and extra burnt ends and pulled pork on top, I believe; he said his sausage was jalepeno cheddar. One of his sides was the baked potato casserole

I ordered the brisket sandwich (but they didn't know I was asking for the "The Sandwich" version, so I got the plain brisket sandwich and not the one with onion rings + cheese). I also got the Cattlemans platter, baked potato casserole and hush puppies. I also got an order of fries, and a single rib (you can order 1/2/3 ribs, ordered one...as you can see...dude gave me two and charged for one).

With a Dr Pepper.

Ribs were fantastic. Buddy said they might be best he's had, but he's not sure.

I tried texting him to ask if his other side was cheesy corn or mac & cheese, but he hasn't answered. He's probably in a food coma right now.

JNg62Hu.jpg

GeJgJhO.jpg

http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/8cfeaa_a8ee1532c8c14e51a36050f0e36c1854.pdf

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime

My buddy got a sampler platter, and extra burnt ends and pulled pork on top, I believe; he said his sausage was jalepeno cheddar. One of his sides was the baked potato casserole

I ordered the brisket sandwich (but they didn't know I was asking for the "The Sandwich" version, so I got the plain brisket sandwich and not the one with onion rings + cheese). I also got the Cattlemans platter, baked potato casserole and hush puppies. I also got an order of fries, and a single rib (you can order 1/2/3 ribs, ordered one...as you can see...dude gave me two and charged for one).

With a Dr Pepper.

I tried texting him to ask if his other side was cheesy corn or mac & cheese, but he hasn't answered. He's probably in a food coma right now.

JNg62Hu.jpg

GeJgJhO.jpg

Fuck ya I’m going dude Ribs it is!

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Those random fucking slices of white bread thrown in is like a secret signature for "this shit is legit".

Artisan bread? Why? The meat is the meal, you fucking hipsters! Respect.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Those random fucking slices of white bread thrown in is like a secret signature for "this shit is legit".

Artisan bread? Why? The meat is the meal, you fucking hipsters! Respect.

Hell ya.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Regime Regime

With a Dr Pepper.

JNg62Hu.jpg

GeJgJhO.jpg

I want this.. makes me miss living in Kansas City.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Regime Regime

With a Dr Pepper.

JNg62Hu.jpg

GeJgJhO.jpg

Damn I want this pretty bad right now. McRib, to this. We on a roller coaster ride boys!