The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Stop fagging up Christmas. You eat these or nothing at all.

oie_DoqPLz6ce0HO.png.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.png

I got 3 boxes of those just figured we could out a few commies.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I went to Wendy's for lunch again today, and enjoyed another Bacon Maple chicken sandwich, using spicy chicken as the base.

It was better this time than the first. But then again, I unwrapped it right away instead of leaving it wrapped until I was ready to eat. This way the roll didn't get mushy. They also seemed to cut back on the maple glaze. That's probably just my local store, but it wasn't a sloppy mess this time around. Just a mild glaze only on the top side of the chicken. Really good. You guys really should try it before it's removed from the menu. Also, use the app to get $2 off for a meal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I went to Wendy's for lunch again today, and enjoyed another Bacon Maple chicken sandwich, using spicy chicken as the base.

It was better this time than the first. But then again, I unwrapped it right away instead of leaving it wrapped until I was ready to eat. This way the roll didn't get mushy. They also seemed to cut back on the maple glaze. That's probably just my local store, but it wasn't a sloppy mess this time around. Just a mild glaze only on the top side of the chicken. Really good. You guys really should try it before it's removed from the menu. Also, use the app to get $2 off for a meal.

Was looking at that sandwich and it sounded good. So, the maple portion isn't just like maple bacon, but a small glaze on the chicken instead?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
correct. It's standard bacon with a brushed on maple glaze over the chicken. How much glaze they brush on is probably different per location.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've seen this teriyaki place for a while but never tried it until tonight. Rice and teriyaki is pretty basic and wasn't expecting much, but for $9 the portion size was Yuge!!! The true American way!

Teriyaki sauce + rice is so damn good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got a bacon king and they put a ton of cheese on top.and in between. Was definitely gross. I love cheese as much as the next guy but not American cheese

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For more than six months I've been looking forward to today's Redskins Giants game. Why? Not because of my love for the skins. They are a dumpster fire.

no, it is the DMV super burrito I have been looking forward to. Five pounds of meat and other fillings designed for four people. Even if the skins lost, an almost certainly, I knew I could at least enjoy binging on a super burrito.

I entered the stadium and stood in line 20 minutes only to be told they don't have the super burrito. What? I asked in a mix of astonishment and sadness. They only have some of the ingredients.

So here I sit in this shitty FedEx field 33 degrees without a burrito and the Redskins losing 31 - 0.

I'm at a loss. Nothing to look forward to. If I never post again know that I died from cardiac arrest induced by depression burgerfi and whole foods donuts.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I feel for you. Well, kinda. I could never eat a 5 pound super burrito. That sounds like the worst thing ever in existence.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Imagine the food babies a five pound burrito would bring...
Molly Schuyler ate a 5lb burrito here in 97 seconds. I'd post the video, but...yeah. You can probably imagine. Eating a 5lb burrito that fast isn't going to look pretty.

Their time limit to be free is 30m. I've been debating it. But I'm wondering if eating that much, that fast, will just kill any joy there is to be had.

747jjb2015.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The problem with that shit is that it's like 3 lbs of rice and beans alone.

• 2Like