The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just ate a BLT and had this for dessert.

ABBA8FFA-A24C-436B-85BF-8CFF42CA0B22.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I went to Wendy's for lunch again today, and enjoyed another Bacon Maple chicken sandwich, using spicy chicken as the base.

It was better this time than the first. But then again, I unwrapped it right away instead of leaving it wrapped until I was ready to eat. This way the roll didn't get mushy. They also seemed to cut back on the maple glaze. That's probably just my local store, but it wasn't a sloppy mess this time around. Just a mild glaze only on the top side of the chicken. Really good. You guys really should try it before it's removed from the menu. Also, use the app to get $2 off for a meal.
I had one of these last week, with the spicy chicken, and it was indeed very good. I'd get it again until they are gone. The bun is way more like a cinnamon roll without the glaze than a croissant. It tastes like a cinnamon roll too. Mix that with maple glaze and bacon, and then the spicy to offset the sweet, and it is really fucking good. I'd probably get this 50/50 vs. the normal spicy chicken if it were permanent.

Except, they won't work with the "buy one premium chicken sandwich, get another one free" coupon on the app. Which is some bullshit if you ask me, but it is all programmed into the register and apparently it is just coded as a special item, not a chicken item. I'm like, there's chicken right in the fucking name!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I had one of these last week, with the spicy chicken, and it was indeed very good. I'd get it again until they are gone. The bun is way more like a cinnamon roll without the glaze than a croissant. It tastes like a cinnamon roll too. Mix that with maple glaze and bacon, and then the spicy to offset the sweet, and it is really fucking good. I'd probably get this 50/50 vs. the normal spicy chicken if it were permanent.

Except, they won't work with the "buy one premium chicken sandwich, get another one free" coupon on the app. Which is some bullshit if you ask me, but it is all programmed into the register and apparently it is just coded as a special item, not a chicken item. I'm like, there's chicken right in the fucking name!
just screenshot the coupon from the app and use it over and over

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
just screenshot the coupon from the app and use it over and over
I'm not following exactly how that will let their register suddenly accept the coupon. I think you didn't read my post fully again. I understand your tip about the screenshot for using them repeatedly, but since I can't actually use the coupon I want to use on the REAL app, that doesn't solve my problem at all. I am forced to use the $2 off a combo one instead.

Besides, I don't know that I actually want to eat at Wendy's so often that the app hasn't refreshed by the next time anyway.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm not following exactly how that will let their register suddenly accept the coupon. I think you didn't read my post fully again. I understand your tip about the screenshot for using them repeatedly, but since I can't actually use the coupon I want to use on the REAL app, that doesn't solve my problem at all. I am forced to use the $2 off a combo one instead.

Besides, I don't know that I actually want to eat at Wendy's so often that the app hasn't refreshed by the next time anyway.
oh, yea, it's not a seseme seed bun, seseme seed bun denotes premium.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder if you could do the regular spicy chicken and add the maple glaze, and use the coupon that way. You'd be sacrificing the special bun but for the price might be worth it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wonder if you could do the regular spicy chicken and add the maple glaze, and use the coupon that way. You'd be sacrificing the special bun but for the price might be worth it.
Even if you can, the bun sort of helps make the sandwich, in my eyes. It probably wouldn't be terrible with a normal bun, but it wouldn't be the same. I swear there is some cinnamon in there.
Just use the $2 off meal coupon instead of the BOGO. You won't save as much, but you'll still save.
Yep, that's what I used. Was just rustled that I couldn't use a chicken sandwich coupon on a chicken sandwich!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Even if you can, the bun sort of helps make the sandwich, in my eyes. It probably wouldn't be terrible with a normal bun, but it wouldn't be the same. I swear there is some cinnamon in there.

Yep, that's what I used. Was just rustled that I couldn't use a chicken sandwich coupon on a chicken sandwich!
wendys can be cocks with their coupons. when they ran the "any size fries for one dollar" promotion last month, they would not let you buy fries and use the "get x with any purchase" coupon. this weekend i had to chastise the stupid kid for charging me 14 dollars on the "buy 2 dave's single combos for ten dollars" coupon. i kept asking him how he came up with that number and he kept repeating the number on the screen. he had the manager come over and this nimrod charged me for dave double combos

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Molly Schuyler ate a 5lb burrito here in 97 seconds. I'd post the video, but...yeah. You can probably imagine. Eating a 5lb burrito that fast isn't going to look pretty.

Their time limit to be free is 30m. I've been debating it. But I'm wondering if eating that much, that fast, will just kill any joy there is to be had.

747jjb2015.jpg
Damn, I’ve been to that exact habeneros like 30 times. It’s been like 5 years at this point, but don’t remember that challenge

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

It does say on the coupon fine print it is only good for the normal, spicy, and homestyle chicken sandwiches. I checked it because the Asiago ranch Chicken sandwich isn't covered by the coupon either.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I just wanted it to fuck with my friends when they came over. Light one up and let them try and figure out what the hell was going on.