The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scienced Wendy's new Maple Chicken Bacon Sandwich - Maple sauce isn't enough. It was too mild; it should have spiked into my synapses. Instead it was like some variant to sweet and sour sauce that occasionally dripped in a manner that forces cleanup. : ended up dousing it in ketchup : fail.

Sidebar: Wendy's nuggets in chocolate frosty intended as joke, ended as eaten. Needs more science.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Scienced Wendy's new Maple Chicken Bacon Sandwich - Maple sauce isn't enough. It was too mild; it should have spiked into my synapses. Instead it was like some variant to sweet and sour sauce that occasionally dripped in a manner that forces cleanup. : ended up dousing it in ketchup : fail.

GF recommends the Maple Chicken Bacon but swap for the Spicy chicken patty. It's bangin!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I need to give this a go, sounds like they have a hit on their hand if they lose the awful bun and go with the spicy chicken patty. Someone get Dave Thomas on the phone.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also tried the Maple Bacon Chicken. Got the spicy patty. Was interesting. Not quite as good as I was hoping. The bun was kinda weird, I thought. Think I would have preferred just a normal bun.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
A&W makes the only good onion rings I've ever had from fast food. Everywhere else is just garbage. They also serve your drinks in a big frosted mugs if you're dining in. Shit is legit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'll eat the breaded onion rings, where it has the 'crumb' texture. But it's not in the same league as beer-battered onion rings, IMHO

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Product_Hungry-Up_Triple-Cheese_470x500.jpg

Got the $6 "Hangry Deal" at DQ the other day. The burger was a big greasy, cheesy, beefy mess, but not in a bad way. It was a little hard to eat, but it tasted fantastic. Will get it again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
DQ is the best of the "big" fast food chains. 1/2LB. flamethrower burger is legit. What amazes me is how good their burgers are considering they're frozen and grilled on a conveyor belt.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
DQ is the best of the "big" fast food chains. 1/2LB. flamethrower burger is legit. What amazes me is how good their burgers are considering they're frozen and grilled on a conveyor belt.

Pisses me off you guys up north get the Flamethrower year round, I haven't seen it down here in 2-3 years.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Onion rings are a million times better when you ask them to be extra crispy.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Best burger at Burger King? I nornally only get the Whopper and would like to branch out if anything is good.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
GF recommends the Maple Chicken Bacon but swap for the Spicy chicken patty. It's bangin!
I almost did this. But I wanted to start at default. It was indeed too basic. The heat may be enough offset; science workorder placed.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cheeseburger Pizza at Papa Johns tastes like cheeseburger.
Extra sauce and cooked a little longer is way I get it.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Cheeseburger Pizza at Papa Johns tastes like cheeseburger.
Extra sauce and cooked a little longer is way I get it.
my advice is to always heatup/cook longer pizza at home w/ a pizza stone, the porous stone will cook out any moisture still in the pizza dough, gravy thread for pics on getting a 3$ pizza stone!

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users