The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I tried the BBQ Brisket pizza from Pizza Hut, thinking it would be shredded nicely and evenly on the pizza. I was greatly mistaken, it was just fucking giant blobs or brisket, and it was horrible.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I had the Rodeo King one time (no mayo, on a diet.) I legitimately thought I was going to die.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
All the fast food places around me have gotten glacially slow at night. Like 10+ minutes. The fucking Wendy's you pull up to the thing to order and they are like I'll be right with you. Then 5 minutes later they take your order, then you wait 10 minutes at the window.

Right now I've been sitting in the drive through at taco Bell for 10 minutes. There was only 3 cars in front of me

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I legitimately thought I was going to die.

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had the Rodeo King one time (no mayo, on a diet.) I legitimately thought I was going to die.

Why the fuck would you go to fast food if you are on a diet. You can't be like you know what Burger King I want something healthy. You see this fucking face? You eat full garbage or you don't eat at all.

RELEASE_IMAGE.jpg

01043-01-whopperrito-pr-image_cr281.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I miss this fucker and any variant was by far the best sandwich BK has ever made. The whopperito wasn't too bad either. Would have enjoyed more if the TB loaded taco burrito wasn't available at the same time at $1.49 each.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
my advice is to always heatup/cook longer pizza at home w/ a pizza stone, the porous stone will cook out any moisture still in the pizza dough, gravy thread for pics on getting a 3$ pizza stone!
I actually like putting my leftover pizza in the airfryer

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
All the fast food places around me have gotten glacially slow at night. Like 10+ minutes. The fucking Wendy's you pull up to the thing to order and they are like I'll be right with you. Then 5 minutes later they take your order, then you wait 10 minutes at the window.

Right now I've been sitting in the drive through at taco Bell for 10 minutes. There was only 3 cars in front of me

That is the same thing here in my area. I also notice these places are constantly hiring as well though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I actually like putting my leftover pizza in the airfryer

Leftover refrigerated cold pizza is almost better than fresh. There is a mom and pop pizza place here where I actually prefer it cold than hot.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, cold pizza is the breakfast of champions.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone else put hot sauce on pizza, or is it just me?

We ordered Pizza Hut for lunch at work, and people were laughing at how much red pepper I was using. I'm not really a fan of Pizza Hut, and the person who ordered added some sort of garlic herb shit on it (no idea the herb). It was pretty terrible. But I'm not gonna throw out pizza, so I literally put a layer of red pepper on top. I stole all the packs of red pepper that no one took when the pizza got there (might have been 10 packs, maybe). My supervisor came to talk to me, saw all the pepper, and asked me WTF. I said something like 'well, I don't have any hotsauce, so red pepper it is'.

He got this look of combined disgust and shock, before saying "You put hotsauce...on pizza?!? YOU'RE RUINING PIZZA DOING THAT!"

• 2Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why not ? Buffalo sauce on pizza is pretty good.

Talked about it before but worked with a guy that made his own can of ground ghost pepper and put it on his lunch every day no matter what it WAS

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Does anyone else put hot sauce on pizza, or is it just me?

We ordered Pizza Hut for lunch at work, and people were laughing at how much red pepper I was using. I'm not really a fan of Pizza Hut, and the person who ordered added some sort of garlic herb shit on it (no idea the herb). It was pretty terrible. But I'm not gonna throw out pizza, so I literally put a layer of red pepper on top. I stole all the packs of red pepper that no one took when the pizza got there (might have been 10 packs, maybe). My supervisor came to talk to me, saw all the pepper, and asked me WTF. I said something like 'well, I don't have any hotsauce, so red pepper it is'.

He got this look of combined disgust and shock, before saying "You put hotsauce...on pizza?!? YOU'RE RUINING PIZZA DOING THAT!"

it's pizza hut, doesn't matter what kind of shit you put on shit pizza.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
it's pizza hut, doesn't matter what kind of shit you put on shit pizza.
I grew up with the old-school Pizza Huts. That's the only pizza I really remember as a kid. The red plastic cups...video games...waitress bringing a big pizza pan out to the table...

I remember the pizza being many times better, but I don't know if it was a case of actually having been better back then, or if it was just because I was a kid.

I almost can't stand it now, and I think it's mostly the crust. If it's the same crust as 20-30 years ago, then Christ almighty, I had shit taste as a kid. The crust is more like some sort of french bread foam.

I remember moving to NY and finding a lot of pizza that blew my mind (and a couple places with pizza so bad that I couldn't believe they existed). I think Buffalo had 2 Pizza Huts in their entire metro area when I was there. Now that I'm Googling, I see a lot more, which is a fucking shame. At no point in the entire time I lived there did I ever think to myself "You know what would be good right now? Pizza Hut". There were probably a dozen legit good mom and pop places within 10 miles that I could have had...just no need for a Pizza Hut.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Love me some hot sauce on pizza. Sometimes I intentionally check myself and have a slice without it because I tend to drench it to the point where you can hardly taste the pizza but it's really good.

• 1Like