The Fast Food Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think McD's removed the $1 daily McDouble from the app. Technically, it's still listed there, but any time you click on it, it now says this deal isn't available at x location. And for shits and giggles, I've been trying at every location I pass, just to see. So now the only valid deal is the free any size drink with medium or large fries. IE - $1 off.

Oh well. I guess you could also do the $4.99 for 20 piece nuggets, but I don't care enough about them.
McDee's app shit the bed weeks ago, most people cant get the deals or anything else to work. the fact they still havent fixed this shows how many fucks they give about it. its ok. Wendy's app is still tops.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The best part is if you screen shot the Wendy's app coupons on your phone. Then you can use them every time you go there, even if they aren't available that moment.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Had this thing. Allegedly 9 million scoville. Was pretty fucking hot. Hottest thing I've ever eaten.

worlds-hottest-chocolate-bar.jpg

• 2Supertaster

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even sure if you can differentiate between two heat values after a certain point. Like, can you even tell the difference between 8m and 9m?

Did you even get anything out of it besides the heat itself? 9m is worse than actual pepper spray.

The bottle of shit in my fridge that I'll never probably use is only 337K. And I nearly ruined a giant pot of chili by adding 1/2 a teaspoon or so. Plus the taste was garbage. (as an aside, I don't get why it was only rated 337K, when that's about what a habanero is. Was way hotter than a habanero)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm not even sure if you can differentiate between two heat values after a certain point. Like, can you even tell the difference between 8m and 9m?

Did you even get anything out of it besides the heat itself? 9m is worse than actual pepper spray.

The bottle of shit in my fridge that I'll never probably use is only 337K. And I nearly ruined a giant pot of chili by adding 1/2 a teaspoon or so. Plus the taste was garbage. (as an aside, I don't get why it was only rated 337K, when that's about what a habanero is. Was way hotter than a habanero)

Maybe extract based? Most extract based sauces are crap, all heat and shitty taste.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Extract probably. True pepper is the shit with flavor.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean it was a 1x1 cm of chocolate. There was no taste to be had and we didn't go into it for taste. Just pure chili extract. I guess if they go any higher the chocolate wont solidify

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like spicy, but why it gotta be "burn my asshole out" hot? ill stick to frank's red hot and tabasco sauce and let you edgelords handle the 9 milion scovilles.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i like spicy, but why it gotta be "burn my asshole out" hot? ill stick to frank's red hot and tabasco sauce and let you edgelords handle the 9 milion scovilles.
It was just.a challenge man. You pussies are making this bigger than it really was. The burn was gone within 10 minutes.

I'll repeat, this was a challenge

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It was just.a challenge man. You pussies are making this bigger than it really was. The burn was gone within 10 minutes.

you youngsters and your challenges. us old farts dont like pain in the anus.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

i challenge you to eat a burger or a taco with all the standard toppings on it

how's that for a challenge?