The Fast Food Thread

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Healthy-Krispy-Treats4.gif

I'm wreckin some krispie treats as we speak.

Double butter double marsh is the way of the master.

vazRmE9.gif

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've been sitting here for a few hours with a case of the bubbleguts, but I haven't needed to take a dump yet.

Going to bed and hoping I don't wake up with some mud-butt.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've been sitting here for a few hours with a case of the bubbleguts, but I haven't needed to take a dump yet.

Going to bed and hoping I don't wake up with some mud-butt.
at least you havent eaten any White Castle. have you? i went to WC with a friend and an hour later he went to fart and he shit himself instead. luckily he did it in his own car or i would have tossed that bitch out on the road. we ended up spending the rest of the night looking for a walmart that was 24/7 so he could get some underwear and slacks.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
In two or three hours this guy is gonna wake up stomach churning, he can feel it sloshing around he wants to fart but it afraid to and rightfully so as he feels a little liquid. He rushes to the bathroom he has two choices he can try the classic move of spinning around and pulling down the undies simultaneously hoping to to land on the toilet before his asshole blows out. Ultimately he will end up in the tub needing to shower. Hence the name of the resturant.

It will probably look something like this.

hLF1U81.gif

• 8Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just woke myself up farting several times throughout the night. I am simultaneously relieved and disappointed.

He rushes to the bathroom he has two choices he can try the classic move of spinning around and pulling down the undies simultaneously hoping to to land on the toilet before his asshole blows out. Ultimately he will end up in the tub needing to shower. Hence the name of the resturant.
That's why you sleep naked! Aint nobody got time to take off underwear after In-a-Tub

I would +2 for the underlined portion if I could, LOL

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's why you sleep naked! Aint nobody got time to take off underwear after In-a-Tub

yeah the only two ways to go are either naked or an adult diaper. depending on severity of gastric disturbance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just don't overdo it on the Immodium or you will get PAINFULLY constipated

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
just don't overdo it on the Immodium or you will get PAINFULLY constipated

I was exaggerating with "take a bunch" obviously, but taking 2 when you're eating stuff that you know is going to give you the shits is good practice. I have to take at least 4 a day to compensate for having almost no colon left, and my life would be hell without them.

• 2Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I went to Arby's for the first time in my life today..

Was thinking of one of the turkey sammiches or a smokehouse brisket, but on a whim I went with the Greek Gyro combo and a buffalo chicken slider. Was going to get onion rings but I saw them pull a fresh basket of curly fries as i was ordering.

The fries were amazing, best I have had in a very long time..

The slider was okay, about exactly what I expected, they put a bit too much blue cheese sauce on it but still not bad.

The gyro was good but not great, by far the saltiest gyro I have ever had. It was a bit dry, so I asked for an extra side of tzatziki sauce which helped a ton.

Overall I'd rate the experience an 8/10. very satisfied for 6$. (was a deal in the app)
Will probably go back in the next few weeks and try something else.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I went to Arby's for the first time in my life today..

Was thinking of one of the turkey sammiches or a smokehouse brisket, but on a whim I went with the Greek Gyro combo and a buffalo chicken slider. Was going to get onion rings but I saw them pull a fresh basket of curly fries as i was ordering.

The fries were amazing, best I have had in a very long time..

The slider was okay, about exactly what I expected, they put a bit too much blue cheese sauce on it but still not bad.

The gyro was good but not great, by far the saltiest gyro I have ever had. It was a bit dry, so I asked for an extra side of tzatziki sauce which helped a ton.

Overall I'd rate the experience an 8/10. very satisfied for 6$. (was a deal in the app)
Will probably go back in the next few weeks and try something else.

Next time try the jalapeno poppers with bronco berry sauce.

• 4Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
isnt a regular pie with no toppings, vegan too? i sometimes get onions or mushrooms pies. no meat there either.
Depends on if they butt the crust and some places use egg in the crust as well. I personally prefer deep dish pizza over thin crust since there is not much you can do without using a bunch of over processed soy products.

@Lurkingdick there is some Follow your Heart Mozzarella on there

• 1Like