View attachment 186659

giphy.gif

I'm the white-trash of the Cheese world and that's beneath even me

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I went to Arby's for the first time in my life today..

Was thinking of one of the turkey sammiches or a smokehouse brisket, but on a whim I went with the Greek Gyro combo and a buffalo chicken slider. Was going to get onion rings but I saw them pull a fresh basket of curly fries as i was ordering.

The fries were amazing, best I have had in a very long time..

The slider was okay, about exactly what I expected, they put a bit too much blue cheese sauce on it but still not bad.

The gyro was good but not great, by far the saltiest gyro I have ever had. It was a bit dry, so I asked for an extra side of tzatziki sauce which helped a ton.

Overall I'd rate the experience an 8/10. very satisfied for 6$. (was a deal in the app)
Will probably go back in the next few weeks and try something else.
jesus christ man your lunch had to have been 2000 calories.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so i keep seeing this dominoes pizza commercial, 2 medium 2 slice pies 5.99 each. anyone have experience with that deal? was gonna give it a go for shits and gigs. i havent had dominoes in at least ten years and i was drunk. did it ever get better?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
You can get the large carryout for like $7 or 8. The rest of the shit on the $5.99 thing is either $5.99 anyways, or sometimes even less. The fact that that shit is still get advertised is a testament to how retarded people are.

• 2Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Dominos is alright for super cheap chain pizza. Their sandwiches are actually pretty good too

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Dominoes technically got better a few years ago when they updated their stores to be a bit more modern but it's not really good nfor 5.99 you can't really go wrong

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
so i keep seeing this dominoes pizza commercial, 2 medium 2 slice pies 5.99 each. anyone have experience with that deal? was gonna give it a go for shits and gigs. i havent had dominoes in at least ten years and i was drunk. did it ever get better?

We get the pan pizzas once every few mo ths and the crust is great, its like old school pizza hut crust.

• 2Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
A gyro, fries, and a slider? Wtf. That's child's play!
This is going to be like the Fitness thread, except instead of helping him with his sets/reps we're going to be helping him work up to $20 of Taco Bell in one sitting

Baby steps, bro, baby steps

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think McD's removed the $1 daily McDouble from the app. Technically, it's still listed there, but any time you click on it, it now says this deal isn't available at x location. And for shits and giggles, I've been trying at every location I pass, just to see. So now the only valid deal is the free any size drink with medium or large fries. IE - $1 off.

Oh well. I guess you could also do the $4.99 for 20 piece nuggets, but I don't care enough about them.