The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What's standard? Lettuce and tomato? What do I look like some frilly queer?

actually, changed my mind --

i challenge you to eat a Taco Bell Burrito Supreme without any alterations to the standard ingredients

so

beef
refried beans
lettuce
tomato
onion
shredded cheese
sour cream
and "red sauce"

how's that ya supertaster :p

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm really confused by these challenges. Wouldn't a challenge be...like...at least 3 or 4 Burrito Supremes?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm really confused by these challenges. Wouldn't a challenge be...like...at least 3 or 4 Burrito Supremes?

noodleface is the type of guy that orders his burgers plain. he doesn't go to Taco Bell because he says every menu item has something he'd have to take off. including the regular tacos.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just ate a whole bag while reading this thread.

D6735FE7-77F9-4BEF-BF88-30D3C9036BED.gif

F3387FC2-9E9A-4C30-B7D4-E52D3156A421.gif

4BA208A5-F443-437B-BF65-DAB28D163F06.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First pass at Domino's Pizza order for tonight and it's $81. WTF did I do? Fucked up a few coupons clearly. Gotta revise this...

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm in Nashville and I just had the hottest sauce for Hattie B's Nashville hot chicken. Easily the hottest actual food (i.e., not a gimmick but food meant to be consumed) that I've ever had. It was delicious, but by the end of my chicken I was sweating and hiccuping. Will eat again soon.

I've also never been to White Castle, so I'm going to hit one while I'm down here. None anywhere near MD.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
First pass at Domino's Pizza order for tonight and it's $81. WTF did I do? Fucked up a few coupons clearly. Gotta revise this...
Dude what

@taco bell, honestly I could eat anything really on the menu. If I were to take anything off it'd probably be the lettuce and tomatoes if it were on the item. Sour cream I don't really care for either but I could tolerate it

Crone

Dude what

@taco bell, honestly I could eat anything really on the menu. If I were to take anything off it'd probably be the lettuce and tomatoes if it were on the item. Sour cream I don't really care for either but I could tolerate it
Came out to $54 after tax. Had some stuff on there from an old coupon that was messing things up.

Medium pan pizza specialty veggie
Medium pep and sausage
Gluten free Hawaiian for the wife
Parm garlic bites
BBQ wings x2
Hot Buffalo specialty chicken 🐔

Was pretty good, but I'm a pretty big fan of Domino's.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm in Nashville and I just had the hottest sauce for Hattie B's Nashville hot chicken. Easily the hottest actual food (i.e., not a gimmick but food meant to be consumed) that I've ever had. It was delicious, but by the end of my chicken I was sweating and hiccuping. Will eat again soon.

I've also never been to White Castle, so I'm going to hit one while I'm down here. None anywhere near MD.

I was there earlier this month and had some Nashville hot chicken. Legitimately tasty and spicy. Was a big fan. Didn't go to Hattie B's but I think what I got at The Stillery was legit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Gluten Free Hawaiian Pizza.

You need a divorce...

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Crone

That's a lot of food, how many kids you got?
I always order extra because cold pizza in the days following is better than when you get it. But I had 2 kids eating with me last night. 1 of them was off with other family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user