The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's a Midwest thing. I've just recently started seeing it in eastern Montana but you could always get it in North Dakota. It's pretty similar to mountain dew.

I had a Tab a few years back and found it to be shockingly disgusting.

Last edited:

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
When it’s self serve fountain soda, 2/3 Diet Coke and 1/3 regular Dr Pepper. It masks that diet flavor without adding too much calories.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Don't know the origin of this, but agree with McDonald's near the top and In-N-Out at the bottom. Carl's Jr. way overrated.
DzTfvo_X0AATjxI.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Happy Valentines Day to my one true love.

My tastebuds.
“For two”

Half before the raid

Half for after the raid

A450EC0C-A792-40EA-ABBF-49D5DB9AFC04.jpeg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, that chart seems almost okay, but there's some weird fucking shit dude. Rally's fries are top fucking tier. Fuck that dude.

Wendy's fries suck and have always sucked. Version one and two. Burger King has it's days, but most people hate them. I love them when they're fresh. I think Hardee's fries are pretty similar to BK's as well.

Really you can't have fucking curly fries and waffle fries and Rally's fries on there though. That's apples to oranges. That's like putting a fucking Gyro or hotdog on a Burger chart. That's just fast food racism, bro.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that chart seems almost okay, but there's some weird fucking shit dude. Rally's fries are top fucking tier. Fuck that dude.

Wendy's fries suck and have always sucked. Version one and two. Burger King has it's days, but most people hate them. I love them when they're fresh. I think Hardee's fries are pretty similar to BK's as well.

Really you can't have fucking curly fries and waffle fries and Rally's fries on there though. That's apples to oranges. That's like putting a fucking Gyro or hotdog on a Burger chart. That's just fast food racism, bro.

Fries are on a spectrum you bigot! On a scale of Straight (obvious) to curly (queer as fuck)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
And KFC wedges too, love those things.

KFC wedges are the superior fry. It is known. When binging, I'll swing by KFC to pick up a large side of KFC wedges before going to wherever I'm getting my main course. They make a delightful appetizer.

I love to nibble across the top of the wedge, almost like opening an envelope. Then gently squeezing the wedge to let the warm, soft innards puff out of the top opening into my mouth. Then you get a deliciously crispy skin to finish the experience off.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Does KFC still have the fried apple pies? There's no KFC here but I used to love those things.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got Wendy's today. I feel like Wendy's pound for pound is the absolute worst fast food place if you need to remove anything from your order (MAYO)

75% of the time, that MAYO is there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user