The Fast Food Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
KFC wedges are the superior fry. It is known. When binging, I'll swing by KFC to pick up a large side of KFC wedges before going to wherever I'm getting my main course. They make a delightful appetizer.

I love to nibble across the top of the wedge, almost like opening an envelope. Then gently squeezing the wedge to let the warm, soft innards puff out of the top opening into my mouth. Then you get a deliciously crispy skin to finish the experience off.

The way you described this is one of the most sexual food descriptions I've ever read. I need to go get some KFC wedges right now and emulate your behaviour.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont think ive had issues with removing stuff at wendy's. I usually have issues with the absolute retards that are employed at Tim Horton's up here.

Motherfuckers will actually remove the cheese 10% of the time i ask.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The way you described this is one of the most sexual food descriptions I've ever read. I need to go get some KFC wedges right now and emulate your behaviour.

I was thinking more serial killer. I just imagine him in a Hannibal Lecter prison suit, hands behind his back, making direct eye contact with us as we hold a wedge in our hands.

The best part about KFC is you can swap any of their sides in the big meals with any other. Family feast? 4x wedges.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Family feast? 4x wedges.

goatstare.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I was thinking more serial killer. I just imagine him in a Hannibal Lecter prison suit, hands behind his back, making direct eye contact with us as we hold a wedge in our hands.

The best part about KFC is you can swap any of their sides in the big meals with any other. Family feast? 4x wedges.

This is a hard read. I mean, your opening two sentences disturb the fuck out of me. But then I'm excited by your final two sentences.

What does that say about me? Am I a potential serial killer, or just really excited about wedges?

• 1Worf

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those KFC wedges have were hit and miss for me. When they're crisp it's A+, but it seems like they're soggy potato lumps when I order them. And nothing beats fresh Rally's/Checker's fries for me. But since they're seasoned fries it's probably unfair to put them up against regular fries.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jojo's , or potato wedges? I kinda tend to think they are the same thing. This place yesterday I went to , they were so damn good. They were MASSIVE, like each one a quarter of a potato, and when you bit into them, it was like the most creamiest, yummiest potato I've ever had in my life.

Damn.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got Wendy's today. I feel like Wendy's pound for pound is the absolute worst fast food place if you need to remove anything from your order (MAYO)

75% of the time, that MAYO is there.

man that ketchup/mayo mix really makes the baconator, i think

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Got Wendy's today. I feel like Wendy's pound for pound is the absolute worst fast food place if you need to remove anything from your order (MAYO)

75% of the time, that MAYO is there.
Fortunately, I work near one of the apparent best Wendy's in existence. They get it right almost every single time, and I've been going there off and on for 20 years. And trust me, I'm not eating it if it has mayo, so I'd notice.

The Taco Bell near me, however, (and most Taco Bells it seems) loves to give me my fucking enchirito without a single fucking utensil. I mean, I always bring it back to work if I'm not eating it there, so I can get a fork, but HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO EAT AN ENCHIRITO WITH YOUR HANDS?! I don't even think McCheese could just tip it up and slide it down his gullet without getting it all over himself. Particularly if you really were trying to eat that shit in the car, you know, where you ordered it from?!

I would say that, in my long life and long career of eating enchiritos, they are probably near 50% across all Taco Bells for forgetting the fucking spork with my enchirito drive thru orders.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
So Big Mac with Bacon is a huge thing over here atm.

It's just the same but slightly more salty. McChicken sandwich is like top tier drunk food though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
probably b/c fast food places leave mayo out and unrefridgerated for burger prep.
Yep , not only that but the top layer turns into a yellow thick crust and the solution is to just mix is back in the mayo

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
when i worked at Taco Bell, all the sauces were in bottles with the nozzle at the bottom, which helped avoid that problem. damn gross that BK doesn't do that.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So Big Mac with Bacon is a huge thing over here atm.

It's just the same but slightly more salty. McChicken sandwich is like top tier drunk food though.

This is my go to.

Called Cajun some places.

08851954-6E1F-4BB7-920C-1EEF04DA72FD.jpeg

• 1Like