The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
for BLTs

if anyone has access to Beach Hut in california, order a blt on sliced wheat. it's not on the menu so the employees will be like "urr do you want everything on it" just say bacon lettuce tomato and mayo. Costs like 10 bucks but they put like a quarter+ pound of bacon on it and it's the best blt you'll ever have

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
for BLTs

if anyone has access to Beach Hut in california, order a blt on sliced wheat. it's not on the menu so the employees will be like "urr do you want everything on it" just say bacon lettuce tomato and mayo. Costs like 10 bucks but they put like a quarter+ pound of bacon on it and it's the best blt you'll ever have

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Avocado can be really good on a sandwich but it needs to be prepared and cut probably. Gotta do the thin slices instead of thick. Thick slices just ends up making a mess and being overpowered in those bites. There's a dope neighborhood deli with one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. Turkey, bacon, avocado, apple butter, havarti cheese, Dutch crunch roll. Perfect sweet and salty balance.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
First day at the lake and we’re (they) are set on 4 medium pizzas from Dominos. We’ve got:

Pep and Sausage
Pep and Mushroom
Chicken and Bacon

Mother fucker throws out Pineapple. God dammit I’m like 5’ from the Lake and ready to throw a son of a bitch in the water.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
First day at the lake and we’re (they) are set on 4 medium pizzas from Dominos. We’ve got:

Pep and Sausage
Pep and Mushroom
Chicken and Bacon

Mother fucker throws out Pineapple. God dammit I’m like 5’ from the Lake and ready to throw a son of a bitch in the water.
My vote is one with just extra cheese. Helps cleanse the pallette when switching between the other pies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got pizza from our local place and the dude there loves me for some reason so gave me two extra pizzas. Got lunch for days now

• 1Quality Calories

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm all aboard the pineapple on pizza train. Know there's a continent of us here all about the pineapple-jalapeno combo.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got pizza from our local place and the dude there loves me for some reason so gave me two extra pizzas. Got lunch for days now

Don’t let him read this thread.

Decided to go old school and speed up the beetus.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Poutine tonight boys. Local place does it up pretty fancy. Never can say no to poutine, I try to find places that serve it when I travel to try different varieties.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Pep and Sausage
Pep and Mushroom
Chicken and Bacon

Throws out pineapple? As in that's the 4th? What's wrong with pineapple?