The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Bro, you do your shopping in your pantry. You look around and see what you have, then decide what else you need.

If you meal plan, it is an easy way to save a shitload of money.

Sounds nice, but it's not happening. I plan my meal when I walk in the door at the end of the day and open the refrigerator.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dipping wings in anything is a travesty. Eat them as mother earth intended. Slathered in some variety of spicy goodness after being tossed around with breading and thrown into a deep fryer.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dipping wings in anything is a travesty. Eat them as mother earth intended. Slathered in some variety of spicy goodness after being tossed around with breading and thrown into a deep fryer.
Breaded wings? GTFO

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just get Papa Murphy's you fucking fags.

Unless you live far outside their reach there is literally no reason to not get a family sized pizza for $13 or less with their coupons. For something you're going to bake anyway.

Order Online For Best Pizza Near You l Papa Murphy's Take N' Bake Pizza

Godspeed.
Never heard of it, but there are a few somewhat near. Probably 45 minutes away for one, an hour for the other.

cuVBF2H.png

Maybe if I'm in the area I'll give it a try some day.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Breaded wings? GTFO
I'm pretty sure that Hooters is breaded. They were my "intro to hotwings" when I wasn't even a teen. For some reason it's always stuck in my head, even though I haven't gone in a decade+. That's the only reason why I said it.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw this on my way to get teriyaki chicken rice bowls for lunch. Will have to hit it up. Their gryos are always good.

20190508_121727.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Best way to cook wings is smoke them for a few hours then finish on the grill or broil for a crisp char.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The best time to go to Wal-Mart is like 2-3am there is nobody in that shithole aside from all the people stocking shelves for their work release program. Nobody bothers you still there are always 2-3 sketchy as shit people in there but they don't tend to bother you. Aside from that I typically try to avoid Wal-Mart during the day it's retarded crowded with subhumans as is Sam's Club. What doesn't make any sense is you can go to Target like 2 blocks away and all of a sudden the clientele isn't dregs of society.

Also Publix is constantly upping their ice cream game right they are like 2/$6 on the half gallons. But they introduced quarts and like nonstop new flavors.

06_07_AJ_Ice-Cream_Image-2.jpg

Premium_pints.jpg

1-photo.JPG

not really, cuz this late at night it'll just be one cashier and they'll shut down the self checkout area. So you might get the derp on call, which usually leads to long lings and Walmart ain't gonna open another register until 6am

best time imo, is 11ish or when ever your walmart decides to close down self checkout, mine closes down at midnight, i asked em, so if i have to go, i go at 11

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
not really, cuz this late at night it'll just be one cashier and they'll shut down the self checkout area. So you might get the derp on call, which usually leads to long lings and Walmart ain't gonna open another register until 6am

best time imo, is 11ish or when ever your walmart decides to close down self checkout, mine closes down at midnight, i asked em, so if i have to go, i go at 11
My WalMart only does self checkout late at night. Though they have a person there if there are problems, but there are no cashier lanes. Like I said previously I will only ever step foot in their after 1am, preferably 2-3am.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s all about Costco, Amazon Pantry, and Wegmans for me.

Dat Suburban life

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My WalMart only does self checkout late at night. Though they have a person there if there are problems, but there are no cashier lanes. Like I said previously I will only ever step foot in their after 1am, preferably 2-3am.
man thats nice, what happens when someone wants to purchase cigs or want to cash their check? cuz thats why they only open the one register at night at my location, it's the one w/ the access to cigs and formula.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I've never experienced that but I always get thin crust or chicago style whenever I go to papa murphy's.
I’ve tried all kinds and never experienced that. I mean there’s grease but no more than any other pizza of similar build

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I sometimes will use the self checkout but again the problem there is why the fuck am I doing Wal-Mart's fucking job for them. The only reason to ever use that shit is because sometimes it's quicker of if you want to steal shit which I am sure fuckloads of Wal-Marters do on a daily basis. Ringing up and bagging your own groceries is for peasants and retards, which is probably why all the places in Europe make you bag your own shit.

• 1Salty

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Self check out always seems like the better option until "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA!!!"

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I sometimes will use the self checkout but again the problem there is why the fuck am I doing Wal-Mart's fucking job for them. The only reason to ever use that shit is because sometimes it's quicker of if you want to steal shit which I am sure fuckloads of Wal-Marters do on a daily basis. Ringing up and bagging your own groceries is for peasants and retards, which is probably why all the places in Europe make you bag your own shit.

I do it to avoid Walmart's retarded workforce like the plague. Also, my first job was in a grocery store when I was a teenager and over 20 years later I can still scan, sack, and run my card faster than any other person in the store.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The having people bag your groceries for you thing was new to me in California. That did not really exist in Ohio.

• 1Seriously?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Self check out always seems like the better option until "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA!!!"

My Walmart got sick of dealing with people who didn't understand the bag weight sensors at the self-checkout, so they just turned the weight sensors off completely. It would be SO easy to steal shit through their self-checkout. Idk why they think it's a good idea.

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Walmart got sick of dealing with people who didn't understand the bag weight sensors at the self-checkout, so they just turned the weight sensors off completely. It would be SO easy to steal shit through their self-checkout. Idk why they think it's a good idea.
Mine haven't had sensors for years, thought that was done across the board.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i haven't had that in a while, actually walmart self checkout is pretty scary, if i place a bagged loose squash on it, it'll use cameras to guess it's a squash and it'll be one of the 4 items you can choose or search for item, it's practically spot on, it even got ginger correctly.

• 1Like