The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've never experienced that but I always get thin crust or chicago style whenever I go to papa murphy's.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sour Cream are 100% worth 72 cent price tag. Queso would be good even at $3.
Edit: I'm having to resist killing the Queso in one go.

20190507_180844.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sour Cream are 100% worth 72 cent price tag. Queso would be good even at $3.
Edit: I'm having to resist killing the Queso in one go.

View attachment 206596
Whenever I go to the 99c store I stock up on Cheddar Lay's umm...stacks? Their Pringle's ripoff. If those are legit 72c a bag at Wal-Mart, I'll risk the ghetto for it. And ridges are superior to Pringles-style any day too.

Wait, they are gluten free. Can I buy some with gluten added??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m dipping Flaming Hot Doritos into Frito Lay Bean dip.

It’s glorious

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have good memories of Golden Oreos, they came out/I first noticed them in the same span that Twinkies went under.

But this cereal is not them. I only took a cereal shot, but I imagine large bowls of this may even get nauseating.
They're kind of like pops, but not as shiny and have this fake cream taste added, I suppose to mimic the cookie filling.

20190507_182415.jpg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't get the Walmart hate. There's always something sexy to look at and they have the widest selection and best prices

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
I just don't want to be there because I spent so much time there as a kid, adolescent, early adult, later adult, now adult...I'm done, I just want them to put the shit in my car at this point. I don't mind the people or the place, per se, I just want to be done because it wears me out to be there.

Plus at least 50% of the time I run into students or parents of students.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just don't want to be there because I spent so much time there as a kid, adolescent, early adult, later adult, now adult...I'm done, I just want them to put the shit in my car at this point. I don't mind the people or the place, per se, I just want to be done because it wears me out to be there.

Plus at least 50% of the time I run into students or parents of students.

What the hell kind of place do you teach at?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm a juggernaut (bitch) when shopping. I go in and steam ahead until I'm out as I fucking detest shopping. Half a cart of groceries? 12 minutes, tops. 10 if I go late night. I find the experience frustrating and stressful.

Despite that I don't like pick up services as I don't trust retail employees to not fuck up in some manner, and I need to be 100% confident about anything I consume. And getting stuff shipped just results in dented cans, boxes of crumbs, and other shipping damage.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The best time to go to Wal-Mart is like 2-3am there is nobody in that shithole aside from all the people stocking shelves for their work release program. Nobody bothers you still there are always 2-3 sketchy as shit people in there but they don't tend to bother you. Aside from that I typically try to avoid Wal-Mart during the day it's retarded crowded with subhumans as is Sam's Club. What doesn't make any sense is you can go to Target like 2 blocks away and all of a sudden the clientele isn't dregs of society.

Also Publix is constantly upping their ice cream game right they are like 2/$6 on the half gallons. But they introduced quarts and like nonstop new flavors.

06_07_AJ_Ice-Cream_Image-2.jpg

Premium_pints.jpg

1-photo.JPG

• 1Quality Calories

joz123

Potato del Grande
What doesn't make any sense is you can go to Target like 2 blocks away and all of a sudden the clientele isn't dregs of society.
Out near me the Targets here have shit selection for food stuff and the prices are higher too. Walmart is way better.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Publix is the place to grocery shop. I've yet to see a better store. Always clean, employees aren't idiots. Generally really easy to get in and out of regardless of time of day. They always have a bogo on something

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There's not a single Walmart in SF. I can't even remember that last time I was at one. I do all my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's or my local neighborhood grocery store. With a rare Safeway stop here and there. Safeway generally sucks, but they do carry a few things I can only get there.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know if the curbside pickup thing would work for me. I am not that organized. I have to wander around the store and look at everything to remember what I need.

• 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't know if the curbside pickup thing would work for me. I am not that organized. I have to wander around the store and look at everything to remember what I need.

Bro, you do your shopping in your pantry. You look around and see what you have, then decide what else you need.

If you meal plan, it is an easy way to save a shitload of money.