The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
New York water-fags think it makes pizza better, but I'm pretty sure it's been proven to be bullshit.
It's not really about the water, it's that NY is just the mecca for pizza, so a pizzaria only really makes pizza like every minute, 10s of thousands of pies a year, whereas shitfrancisco pie place will probably makeonly a few thousand pies.

Also why probably chicago deep dish is good, if the place is constantly turning out pie after pie, 10s of thousands of deep dish a year, it's gonna be good.

but, i'll test this out soon myself, i've recently added alkaline minerals to my RO system, i'll see if a "minerally" water will affect cooking, so far it does affect taste (for the better).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
shitfrancisco pie

Unfortunately generally accurate. You have to pay a premium to get a quality pizza here. And those places typically don't deliver.

I will say though, this place legit has some of the best pizza I've ever had and it's in SF. It's not cheap, but the pizzas are pretty fucking huge.

Tony’s Pizza Napoletana – Tony Gemignani – San Francisco, CA – Restaurant

This place is money too. That pizza on the landing page with prosciutto, arugula, and those big ass parmesan chunks is amazing.

il Casaro Pizzeria

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's not really about the water, it's that NY is just the mecca for pizza, so a pizzaria only really makes pizza like every minute, 10s of thousands of pies a year, whereas shitfrancisco pie place will probably makeonly a few thousand pies.

Also why probably chicago deep dish is good, if the place is constantly turning out pie after pie, 10s of thousands of deep dish a year, it's gonna be good.

but, i'll test this out soon myself, i've recently added alkaline minerals to my RO system, i'll see if a "minerally" water will affect cooking, so far it does affect taste (for the better).
It's probably more of the fact that if they make a good pizza more people will go there and they'll stay open for longer. Higher profits, etc

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
After a couple times of getting food poisoning, I kind of swore off take-out pizza. A shame in a way, because here in NJ its pretty good, but I just couldn't work up the nerve to get it again after those times.

I get the pizza dough and just make my own. I honestly haven't looked back, since enough practice and the right ingredients brought me back to flavor town.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Unfortunately generally accurate. You have to pay a premium to get a quality pizza here. And those places typically don't deliver.

I will say though, this place legit has some of the best pizza I've ever had and it's in SF. It's not cheap, but the pizzas are pretty fucking huge.

Tony’s Pizza Napoletana – Tony Gemignani – San Francisco, CA – Restaurant

This place is money too. That pizza on the landing page with prosciutto, arugula, and those big ass parmesan chunks is amazing.

il Casaro Pizzeria

My Tonys pizza just shipped today in time for late lunch! Here is is 1 minute ago out of the oven.

As always goldbelly.com for all your food products that you want delivered anywhere in the world.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
My Tonys pizza just shipped today in time for late lunch! Here is is 1 minute ago out of the oven.

View attachment 210229

As always goldbelly.com for all your food products that you want delivered anywhere in the world.

That site is pretty interesting, but holy fuck the prices. GOLDbelly indeed. I really wonder how well things reheat after the journey though.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
That site is pretty interesting, but holy fuck the prices. GOLDbelly indeed. I really wonder how well things reheat after the journey though.

We get a shit ton of food from this site and it normally ships in dry ice next day air. Chicago hotdogs/beef sandwiches every month and the Pizzas mostly come frozen and all the ribs/brisket and shit. Weve tried nearly everything on the site in the past few years if anyone has questions.

Never really had a problem with thawed food or anything but a few times the dry ice will just wreck plastic containers and they will burst. A couple frozen pizzas will arrive shattered like glass if fedex is feeling frisky. I just call up goldbelly and tell them something was right and they just reship no questions asked. They also offer a ton of 20-50 dollar coupons and stuff like that in the boxes they ship.

Shipping is free sometimes but most the times its like 45 bucks to ship here.

This also got dropped off today because i wanted burgers this weekend. Yum yum.

Last edited:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wish I was rich. I only got the dumb part.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users