The Fast Food Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
When we started copacking for Amoroso in NJ they made us add salt to the recipe because they were convinced the saltier water in philly (dunno if this is even true let alone relevent) was the key to their rolls.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I ordered some food on Grubhub tonight. 35-45 minute expected delivery. 20 minutes after I ordered I get a text that due to traffic from an accident the driver is delayed and it will be 30 minutes. 1.5 hours after I ordered it's updated to delivered, and watching the gps on the app after the driver got the food from the place he never get even remotely close to my house.

They refunded me, but come the fuck on man.

This is the kind of criminal shit that will make me never use your app again, you should be doing way more than refunding me. They didn't even offer to send anything else, or apologize, or anything. Just oh here's your money back. Yep, you're fucking done. If I knew I was going to wait 1.5 hours to not have food I'd have done something else.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I ordered some food on Grubhub tonight. 35-45 minute expected delivery. 20 minutes after I ordered I get a text that due to traffic from an accident the driver is delayed and it will be 30 minutes. 1.5 hours after I ordered it's updated to delivered, and watching the gps on the app after the driver got the food from the place he never get even remotely close to my house.

This is the kind of criminal shit that will make me never use your app again, you should be doing way more than refunding me. They didn't even offer to send anything else, or apologize, or anything. Just oh here's your money back. Yep, you're fucking done. If I knew I was going to wait 1.5 hours to not have food I'd have done something else.

Grubhub is full of this kind of shit. I hear stories about how shit the pay is so the only people who drive for this shithole company are shitskins and potheads. As much as I love being lazy this app is worthless.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

You got screwed by them too huh? I had a similar issue, but at least I got my food after 1.5 hours.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I don' trust a shit company to deliver any food to me. I don't even get pizza delivered. Always go pick it up. Too many fuckstains in this world.

• 3Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Grubhub is usually what I use for delivery but I agree it isn't great. Things were a lot better before they started gobbling up all of the regional delivery services.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Uber Eats hasn't done me wrong yet. Door Dash I thought was pretty great because of the restaurants that they had. Lot of chains that I like, but then I got "hacked", and someone used my account to order food on their own CC? I have no fucking idea wtf this was about. They refunded me the entire cost of what they ordered, even though I told them it wasn't on my card. Left a bad taste in my mouth so I stick with just Uber Eats.

Another tip though is never go for the "new" restaurants. These are new to the service, and don't have their shit down yet. Ordered at least 3 times from new restaurants and they all have had problems with the order. Either don't know how to read the Uber order receipt, or don't know how to pack it, etc.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Never used any of those companies. I'm not even sure if they're local here. I assume so but Ive never met anyone else that uses them. Typically I only get delivery if I physically can't make it out and that's very rare. There isn't much around here anyways.

I remember new year's being hammered and inviting the pizza guy in for shots. I felt bad afterwards because that's so shitty.for me to put that guy on the road after

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Best delivery I ever got was Domino's Pizza, and I swear the lady was a soccer mom. The most polite and fastest I've ever gotten anything to my door in my whole life.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Got food poisoning from a calzone invirginia and it took me awhile to trust pizza again
it's virginia, pizza is so shit i went to a store that said "ny style pizza" i said why is your pizza ny style

"oh it's round"

no joke

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

lulz thats nots not delivery, thats a 2hr diet app

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This place is money too. That pizza on the landing page with prosciutto, arugula, and those big ass parmesan chunks is amazing.

You invalidated your opinion by posting about a pizza with salad on it.

New York pizza is "the best" because New Yorkers love stroking their cocks and thinking about how they're better than other people and dumb ass tourists buy into the hype because it's like they saw on TV.

• 3Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You invalidated your opinion by posting about a pizza with salad on it.

New York pizza is "the best" because New Yorkers love stroking their cocks and thinking about how they're better than other people and dumb ass tourists buy into the hype because it's like they saw on TV.
Florida is full of New Yorkers who moved here and have to constantly remind you how much better this and that is in New York. Insufferable. Like there are more of them than there are native Floridians.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Except the pizza actually is better in NY. Competition breeds success and there is no city in America with more pizza places than NY.